Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate (47260 Views)

Federal Marriage Registry / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Kollymarshall: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Getting new federal govt marriage certificate; free or with money? Another way of raking in revenue. Abi I lie ni?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by bizhop01: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
What about contract marriage
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by AbuAeesha: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
certificate without expiry date is that one certificate
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
marriage my butt!
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by jayjaycool(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Pls can I used the certificate to be the president of Nigeria in 2073 when I don old well well??
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2019
zeromeridian:
Another move to give Fulanis from West Africa citizenship in Nigeria. We all Know their plans. All ldea is to give West African Fulanis citizenship.

Ruga and amendment of Land Use act still the same

See a doctor. Psychosis may be in the offing
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by hatu: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Useless government ! Okay how many certificates will you give the Buharis and the Atikus with more than one wife ?You idiots should be talking about credible census,and not marriage certificate that should be within the domain of local government, or even the traditional institutions. You want to put everything under your control,including marriage affairs. Okay, now marriage is under the exclusive list? Mumus always importing everything foreign; just imagine their reason ? 'to satisfy foreign embassies' shhit'ol country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by hatu: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2019
If they try this one and success, I am sure they would introduce marriage renewal certificate. Criminals everywhere !
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Dracas: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Another form of taxation. Nigerian leaders are just determined to run the masses dry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Ericnrm(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2019
post=80597743:

So we have no database for All statutory marriages conducted in Nigeria prior now?!
Ordinary database?
See Giant of Africa o!
The evil and corrupt politicians only interest was to steal, raped and stole our National treasury for 16 years.
May they will never end well in life.

You're a disgusting creature
Selling your dignity for change �
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Daboomb: 3:55am On Jul 25, 2019
kilisi:
lipsrsealed
I believe its high time the government looked into population growth and see how to slow it down drastically. The rate is currently not sustainable and we are heading towards a crisis at this rate. That should be the priority, not marriage certificate nonsense.

We should apply the China-Option, sort of.

No MAN must have more than FOUR Children, end of story.
That way, some fools who use religion to marry four wives and procreate like Rabbits, having as much as 20 Children, should be castrated or jailed.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Daboomb: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Kollymarshall:
Getting new federal govt marriage certificate; free or with money? Another way of raking in revenue. Abi I lie ni?

Its all about making money, majority of which will be looted.
Marriage is a Local Govt prerogative.
That woman should be re-assigned to another job in LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by chimavit: 5:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Oya! Oga Don Jazi opportunity don land be that o
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by millhouse: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Good morning
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Morenikeji070: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Na wa oooooooo. May God help us
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2019
kilisi:
lipsrsealed
I believe its high time the government looked into population growth and see how to slow it down drastically. The rate is currently not sustainable and we are heading towards a crisis at this rate. That should be the priority, not marriage certificate nonsense.

Our population is not a curse but a blessing. What we need is access to basic infrastructure...then we can create prosperity. Kindly watch Poverty Cure...you may google it.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by nedzuby: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
How is this even an issue with all the many many problems we have presently as a country?? angry

its an issue and thank God this has been deAlt with
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by fkj950ax(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
ikorodureporta:

She said existing couples who do not have their certificate issued by the Ministry of Interior are advised to visit the ministry’s website to re-certify their marriage certificates.

It's like those people in Abuja don't understand the enormity of work needed across the entire country.
The Ministry of Interior is responsible for the Police. I rather start the much-needed reform of how NPF operates. Enough human right abuses.
Secondly, marriages are at the purview of Local Governments, not the State Government, before a Federal Ministry is delving into it. Leave it to the Local Governments.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2019
please can we see a sample of it?
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

For goodness sake what are you stating ..why don't u ask us to explain its benefits .with your kind of intelligence no wonder divorce is high
Our faces are different, our destinies are different, and of course, our opinion on issues are also different. It is not by force that I must agree with your opinion, and neither is it by force that you must agree with mine. Between, I'm used to the cyberbullying, insults and verbal abuses that exists on Nairaland.

Cheers!
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by kinguwem: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Misplaced priority. Numerous internal security challenges with no solution. No national citizens database etc.
Re: Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate by AMI3(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=80597743:

So we have no database for All statutory marriages conducted in Nigeria prior now?!
Ordinary database?
See Giant of Africa o!
The evil and corrupt politicians only interest was to steal, raped and stole our National treasury for 16 years.
May they will never end well in life.

16 years has passed now 24 years or u still playing this blame game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.