Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Would Tacha Be The Victim Of Being Evicted This Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would Tacha Be The Victim Of Being Evicted This Week (496 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I May Be Evicted This Sunday – Laycon Reveals (video) / ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Tacha Be The Victim Of Being Evicted This Week by Abiodun0202(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha has been getting bad reviews lately from all corner of the net, she's gotta be the one to be evicted or what do you all think...

https://fornaij.com/question/will-tacha-be-the-next-to-leave-the-big-brother-naija-house-with-the-bad-reviews-shes-getting-online/
Re: Would Tacha Be The Victim Of Being Evicted This Week by FatherBona: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
The girl has a solid fan base
Much as I hate to admit it, she's going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Would Tacha Be The Victim Of Being Evicted This Week by Abiodun0202(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
FatherBona:
The girl has a solid fan base
Much as I hate to admit it, she's going nowhere

You think so? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Lynxx Celebrates His ‘second Birthday’ / Woman Who Beat & Locked Up Her Cousin In A Dog Cage Charged To Court On Fri / Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Declares The Number Of Boyfriends He Has!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.