Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast (35552 Views)

BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / Symply Tacha Biography, Age / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by nairaland0753: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Foolishness or stupidity

Future shall tell
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
The set of women we have this days,can't we just trade them for actual dogs angry
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Kingosytex(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
KingLennon:
After spending money to marry her? Your family go return my money o
Hahahahaha! You neva hear of no refund of money after payment?
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Boyooosa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
tomorrow now, she can wake up and says sombori raped her 20 years ago...smh!
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by firfinch(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
What is worthless to you is another's treasure. Tacha has Davido's tattoo on her chest, now another person inscribed her name on her chest.
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Oziadayiokuku(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin
simonlee:
Her unborn children will now suck their way into Oloshoism....
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Isoduwa(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
See her small small Gucci belt
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by chinedumoooo: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Are you not afraid of breast cancer.
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by noruwasman(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Richdad50:
I and your mentor NwaAmaikpe have and will never operate in the same intellectual sphere, space, or capacity. I have never considered myself competing with a buffoon less one sold out to vocabulary vulgarity. You are an idiot and you be fine accepting it.

Honestly, Some quote does not worth the response and ignoring them dose not mean weakness. also for him to attack the messager without first diluting the message really calls for concerns. but in a faceless forum, some quote are better ignore.
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by shegra58: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Raysleek:
So this one thinks one tacha will see this tattoo and help her.. Tacha wey never fit help herself. That was how tacha tattoo davidos obo for her breast. Baba no notice her till today. Breast Stretch mark don cut two of davido ear off and divide Baba face into two
They don't call it stretch mark they call it wire wire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by StyleAfos(m): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy / Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.