Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,770 members, 7,886,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back? (540 Views)

whats d worst thing that almost make ur mother give up on u as a kid.mine / Hustle Oooo Make Nigeria Politicians Non Take Ur Mother Shine. / BE Sincere! If Ur Uncle Post Dis Photo On Fbk With Dis Caption – What Wuld U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back? by Airfund: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
With the hardship, severe poverty and so on. Despite all these and you get lucky to date Otedola’s daughter, which makes you automatically go out of poverty �, You know what I mean !! �.
Click to drop your answers guys => [url=https://airfund.com.ng/honest-answer-if-otedolas-daughter-was-your-girlfriend-gives-your-mother-a-dirty-slap-would-you-slap-back/]

Re: If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back? by EngrMcDon(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2019
I will mistakenly slap her back immediately
Re: If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back? by fykes(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2019
So u envision that if u marry Dangote's daughter u will really get out of poverty... My dear, poverty is more of a lack of psyche than lack of money.
If u like marry Bill Gates or Donald trumps daughter... Marry sheik bin Salman daughter or jeffbesoz'ex wife. If u havent learnt to make money u will end up making wrong investments and return to where u are.
We all have heard and read of billionaire sports and business men, a list actors and musicians go broke...
Poverty has nothing to do with lack of money. It's lack of vision or creative ideas.

That said, if u have so Lil regard for ur mom that ur gf will even contemplate to slap her, u are not even boy enof to have a penis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu Part 2 / Am Really Upset Right Now / FINALLY! Buhari Wedding IV Leaked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.