Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter (29434 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by GistCaster: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Mavin boss, Don Jazzy has begins massive Giveaway on Twitter with hashtag #TheDonsBlessings and #With50k.

Don Jazzy is a big blessing to some of Nigerian youths, students and entrepreneurs who wants to engaged themselves into a small scale business.

He has distributed huge cash to many of his followers, those that are celebrating their birthdays, school institutional fees, business ideals and others.

Just yesterday Don Jazzy bought 10 brand new 3.5kva generators for 10 lucky follower to boast their businesses.

This is my first time of coming across these kind of giveaway on social media and its still on.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-begins-massive-giveaway-on-twitter-shares-10-new-generators

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by GistCaster: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by thesicilian: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Fantastic. May God bless you Don Jazzy!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by iammo(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
cool

Don jazzy is a Big brother Nigeria enthusiast , watch how BBnaija antagonist rush to beg , i know Muric Dunce would DM him

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by festacman(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Don Jazzy helps people effortlessly. Week in week out, he goes about doing good and often with personal touch. Hundreds of lives have been touched and still counting. He could have used this money to pamper himself with some exotic wine brands in an upscale exclusive bar but he decided to lift others by helping their hustles. May God continue to give him new excellent health and new financial breakthroughs.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by ezeonline2(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Watin concern dog with family planning Nice gesture anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you more Don Baba.

As for me, my request only is to have you feature in my musical album title " Sai Buhari " i wish my request is favorable considered.

Yours,
MadridGuy

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by DaBogu: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Put 8 monkeys in a room. In the middle of the room is a ladder, leading to a bunch of bananas hanging from a hook on the ceiling. Each time a monkey tries to climb the ladder, all the monkeys are sprayed with ice water, which makes them miserable.
Soon enough, whenever a monkey attempts to climb the ladder, all of the other monkeys, not wanting to be sprayed on, set upon him and beat him up. Soon, none of the eight monkeys ever attempts to climb the ladder.

One of the original monkeys is then removed, and a new monkey is put in the room. Seeing the bananas and the ladder, he wonders why none of the other monkeys are doing the obvious. But undaunted, he immediately begins to climb the ladder.All the other monkeys fall upon him and beat him silly and he has no idea why. However, he no longer attempts to climb the ladder.

A second original monkey is removed and replaced. The newcomer again attempts to climb the ladder, but all the other monkeys hammer the crap out of him. This includes the previous new monkey, who, grateful that he’s not on the receiving end this time, participates in the beating because all the other monkeys are doing it. However, he has no idea why he’s attacking the new monkey. One by one, all the original monkeys are replaced. Eight new monkeys are now in the room. None of them have ever been sprayed by ice water. None of them attempt to climb the ladder. All of them will enthusiastically beat up any new monkey who tries, without having any idea why.

That is how traditions, religion and ethnic profiling get established and followed.

Think twice before following a tradition, religion or negative ethnic profiling. It would make more sense if you get your own understanding to it!

-Author Unknown

Ps: Did you know that a large group of Baboons is called a Congress ?

Have an isolated and informed perspective on all decisions that govern and determine the way you live your life.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Adebaba1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
nice gesture from don baba j

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
other celebrities will not see this one to emulate

Nice one Don Jazzy.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by LOVEGINO(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Who gen epp? Sponsor shildren go skool or drop casho.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Babaheekmat: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
If all celeb are like this.

There won't be stupid and shameless people everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Lamasta(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Its called empowerment kudos to Don the jazzy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by dayveed1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Public stunt or not. God will continue to bless this man. Amen

19 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
I just hope Don jazzy is giving all these from his heart and not because he wants Nigerians to hail him for giving. Because if the latter is the case then he doesn't know Nigerians, they would collect his giveaway but make he fvck up small tomorrow, them go finish am with the insults! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by mayskit4luv(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by ebije2(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
GistCaster:
GistMore.com

Mavin boss, Don Jazzy has begins massive Giveaway on Twitter with hashtag #TheDonsBlessings and #With50k.

Don Jazzy is a big blessing to some of Nigerian youths, students and entrepreneurs who wants to engaged themselves into a small scale business.

He has distributed huge cash to many of his followers, those that are celebrating their birthdays, school institutional fees, business ideals and others.

Just yesterday Don Jazzy bought 10 brand new 3.5kva generators for 10 lucky follower to boast their businesses.

This is my first time of coming across these kind of giveaway on social media and its still on.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-begins-massive-giveaway-on-twitter-shares-10-new-generators

I've never won any giveaway, maybe cos I was born a giver. grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by porshnuel: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Don jazzy again
IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jah bless Don Baba J, he is worth emulating.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by PETUK(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I just hope Don jazzy is giving all these from his heart and not because he wants Nigerians to hail him for giving. Because if the latter is the case then he doesn't know Nigerians, they would collect his giveaway but make he fvck up small tomorrow, them go finish am with the insults! grin grin grin grin

Don Jazzy has been empowering people since Buhari was a petroleum minister.
So don't worry about public stunt.

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Oova(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
baba I dey here o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice1 jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you Don baba...... How I go fit collect my own generator?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by D1zion: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
May the Lord bless him for this kind gesture

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by nnaeyes6: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
LOVEGINO:
Who gen epp? Sponsor shildren go skool or drop casho.
Please if Generator no epp anybody, please buy one give me. I just started a new laundry/drycleaning business within awoyaya, ajah, Lagos and I need USED generator and USED washing machine. If u can call me to pick them up anywhere in Lagos, I will gladly do and u have become a blessing to me and automatically made me an entrepreneur faster than it will take.

08065079608 is my number and thanks for ur help or anyone who will do it for me. God will measure ur blessings bountifully.
Tnx

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by johnjohnson(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
madridguy:
God bless you more Don Baba.

As for me, my request only is to have you feature in my musical album title " Sai Buhari " i wish my request is favorable considered.

Yours,
MadridGuy
He's not on nairaland
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Mikora: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Doro is a cheerful giver

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by 9zcollins(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Where is P-Square and 2baba, abi dem never show their sitting room taya undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Aidejay(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Political ambitions loading..........||||||||||||

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos / White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Jackie Appiah Slays In Colourful Gown!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.