Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers (7021 Views)

How Do I Correct Mistake On NYSC Discharge Certificate / Wrong Dob On NYSC Discharge Certificate, What Can Be Done / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by iamharkinwaley: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
viper6695:
Not yet oo..... Said most of their staffs are in camp, so most likely we’ll have to wait till after camp

I thought as much, I sent you a pm. Please treat as urgent.
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Desmondsam: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Hello everyone, you don't need to panic ! Everybody will be given certificate.
That's what they told us too Batch C stream 1 , and we were given our certificate after oral nd written test based on on ur area of study. Nd we were asked cheap questions, some were even told to write composition abt thr self while some were asked to write something abt their service year...
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by TeGaTeGa1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Desmondsam:
Hello everyone, you don't need to panic ! Everybody will be given certificate.
That's what they told us too Batch C stream 1 , and we were given our certificate after oral nd written test based on on ur area of study. Nd we were asked cheap questions, some were even told to write composition abt thr self while some were asked to write something abt their service year...
Please the oral questions, what were the type of questions asked?
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Desmondsam: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
D questions they asked me based on my course of study (Business Administration) are: D definition of business administration , D work of business administrator . That's all nd immediately i answered d questions , I was given clearance slip that i took to whr I was issued my certificate....
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Merry5556: 8:58am On May 01, 2021
am 2018 batch c stream1 ma yet to collect my certificate went there yesterday they ask me to come on Tuesday for physical verification and essay writing before they can issue my certificate to me the problem is not the essay but my school in BENIN I checked list of credited University but my school is not there is been banned am now thinking hope it won't affect me like these ECOLE SUPERIEUR SAINTE FELICITE BENIN REPUBLIC pls help a sister I pray they should not ask me about my school
I pray they ask me about myself
Re: NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers by Merry5556: 9:03am On May 01, 2021
my discipline international relations what are the questions they are likely to ask pls help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? / NYSC Stream II Latest News / Benefits Of Serving With Ministries As Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.