Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (55363 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quorax:
I was not talking about yansh but facial beauty... yes, only Southerners can boast of such booty but when it comes to really facial beauty, give it to the North... and i am more drawn to facial beauty than body.

Okay. I see. Me na both face and yanch dey ginger me. If she come carry pointy bobby 4 front, my food don ready be dat.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Abeg no vex o! When u become public figure? Your reach pass dis nairaland?

Oh! Seriously You dont know who i am?

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
islandmoon:

now tell me, is there a better way to introduce her other than IK Ogbonna wife? , who knows Sonia Morales before now? na Dog name? any article without his name attached to it will get no attention, there are many of her type, more pretty ladies selling Paraga and gala with pretty face and dangerous curves along the street battling to get attention because beauty with no brain goes no where, the reason we have so many of them in the BB9ja Show! she better get something meaningful to do with her life rather than struggling hard to attract one rich guy with xrated pics on social media, tell me what will that bum do for me? we are stuck in business, bring ideas

Exactly BRO. She knows Nigerian Men are rich. For example: Who knew Karueche Tran before dating Chris Brown?

Nigeria has 200 million population, do you know how many Nigerians are on IG now giving her Props.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Choi!! see wetin IK dey miss o

gay

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

He was into Men, then Cheated. Then Broke too. Forget about the cars they drive.

Now as do this, "With her looks ,brains, shape and loyalty she can get any man she wants. Any rich man" -- this is the reason she left and never came back, she knows what her beauty can get her.

She was also waiting to leave. You get?

Brilliant!

Which means he shot himself , all by himself on his foot!

No woman who believes in her self will stay with a husband who sleeps with men, haba! What we saying?

No woman in this time and era will stay except shes a lazy bum who cannot survive on her own.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quorax:
my brother... i swear, i open mouth. It is hard to make me do such but this lady here is GORGEOUS...A GODDESS! The only place you will find such pretty ladies in Nigeria is among the fulanis.
what of igbo girls? well fulani babes facially dem try but as for ukwu dem no dey carry ukwu like dis oo shocked.this sonia morales na yoruba woman yansh she jus carry grin
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Oh! Seriously You dont know who i am?

Who are you? You say you are a public figure. But you are not a politician. You are not an athlete. You are not an entertainer. You are not a pastor. You are not a movie producer or actor. You are not known for anything that has public appeal. So, tell us who are you?
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by generationz(f): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sure nau, she did love him in the beginning, but her eyes have opened now & she is more financial options. At the time she came to Nigeria & found out he was an average actor, her eyes have opened. But you know, she cannot leave UNLESS something triggers it.

She was waiting for perfect moment too.

No point trying to defend her, she is not a hoe but mehn let's be honest biko. She has Men who have better things for her. No one stays with a broke guy in Nigeria from a country where there is Constant power supply to Nigeria with Generator fumes.

True her eyes are open now.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quorax:
I was not talking about yansh but facial beauty... yes, only Southerners can boast of such booty but when it comes to really facial beauty, give it to the North... and i am more drawn to facial beauty than body.
if u no marry woman wey carry back tell me wetin u gain cheesy
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Brilliant!

Which means he shot himself , all by himself on his foot!

No woman who believes in her self will stay with a husband who sleeps with men, haba! What we saying?

No woman in this time and era will stay except shes a lazy bum who cannot survive on her own.
but wait oo who was ik ogbonna"s gay lover? some ppl are saying its uti but i dont want to believe it sad
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sure nau, she did love him in the beginning, but her eyes have opened now & she is more financial options. At the time she came to Nigeria & found out he was an average actor, her eyes have opened. But you know, she cannot leave UNLESS something triggers it.

She was waiting for perfect moment too.

No point trying to defend her, she is not a hoe but mehn let's be honest biko. She has Men who have better things for her. No one stays with a broke guy in Nigeria from a country where there is Constant power supply to Nigeria with Generator fumes.
but iyam sure b4 she came to nigeria she had better options abroad but she still choosed ik over those options.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Who are you? You say you are a public figure. But you are not a politician. You are not an athlete. You are not an entertainer. You are not a pastor. You are not a movie producer or actor. You are not known for anything that has public appeal. So, tell us who are you?

coolThats where you are wrong.

Im none of those titles u listed above but my career is known worldwide, loved by trillions of people in Nigeria and overseas , while my brand is loved accepted by billions of people in nigeria. And its stamped with great public appeal.

Dont worry some other day u wil get to understand the public figure chatting with you here cool

Today's topic is on Sonia and Ik.

Lets not deviate. smiley
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
but iyam sure b4 she came to nigeria she had better options abroad but she still choosed ik over those options.

Because ike made her believe he had money LMAO.

You think she deliberately fell in love with a broke guy?
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
but wait oo who was ik ogbonna"s gay lover? some ppl are saying its uti but i dont want to believe it sad

If you know , you know wink

Ive said enough o
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Im none of those titles u listed above but my career is known worldwide, loved by so trillions of people in Nigeria and overseas , while my brand is loved accepted by billions of people in nigeria. And its stamped with great public appeal.
Dont worry some other day u wil get to understand the public figure chatting with you here cool
Lets not deviate. smiley

Your claims about Sonia/Ik is based on your tagging yourself a public figure. So, this is not a distraction. If you are lying about who you are, then why should anyone believe you claims about what happened between these two people?
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Richardlove(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
.See yourself talking, like a gossip monger.
victorian:

Dont you know Ike is into men ?

And cheats on her like crazy.

Dont let her beauty make u think shes irresponsible. Ike is the dog in that marriage .

She called it quits when she couldnt bear his cheating ways anymore .

And the last one that breaks the camel's back was when he tried wooing nina for sex in her private chat. That was the last straw.

So dont even start!

I know the kind of men we have here in nigeria, no be today
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by islandmoon: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anyway , I just hope you are not Boborisky cheesy

victorian:

Im none of those titles u listed above but my career is known worldwide, loved by trillions of people in Nigeria and overseas , while my brand is loved accepted by billions of people in nigeria. And its stamped with great public appeal.

Lets not deviate. smiley
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Your claims about Sonia/Ik is based on your tagging yourself a public figure. So, this is not a distraction. If you are lying about who you are, then why should anyone believe you claims about what happened between these two people?

If most of you dont believe Coza pastor who is a public figure on the on going rape case?

why should i then reveal myself to you so easy on a platter ?

Nah, calm down. My public figure story is for another day.

Relax , dont be impatient .

You will know in due time .
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by mmadu5(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
You can't turn a hoe into a house wife.she's now official an instagram hoe
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by drginger(f): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
so u mean ur azz is as flat as mine? shocked shocked
LOL, not at all, but not Dat kinda azz Dat wud mk a nigga stare, it's jus there o

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by MENTORCH(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
That IK is fucking gay, I see no reason why a full blown man should let a beauty like this go

Nah! No matter how beautiful a girl is, once you Bleep her like 10times, you will start looking at her differently unless you throughly love her from your heart.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
drginger:

LOL, not at all, but not Dat kinda azz Dat wud mk a nigga stare, it's jus there o
ok the perkable type like this one i guesscheesy
i like cheesy

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by stankezzy: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
the funny thing is that it is only us Nigerians that are making this woman a celebrity , in Columbia her native country her shape is their natural shape and her pasture so no one notices her, but is like here in Nigeria we make wemen with big ass and breast fill important while in south Africa it is only fine face they check in saying that this person is beautiful because they naturally have figure 8 with big ass and big breast but with ugly face so most of Nigerians local celebrities will not be noticed in south Africa
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by drginger(f): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
ok the perkable type like this one i guesscheesy
i like cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Because ike made her believe he had money LMAO.

You think she deliberately fell in love with a broke guy?
but dont u think if she was really looking for a nigerian guy she would have gone for a nigerian politician or business man? how much kobo ik get wey im wan take show off to her that he"s rich cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
eazzzy1:
Every man should date a chick like this before marriage, they give you practical lessons on how to choose a wife.

By a chick like this I mean a light skin, body showing, beauty conscious slay queen. Everybody want to have a piece of them, you feel like a G walking around with them but they are so much trouble.

I dated one like that and even though I give her money she collects money from everybody. Once I wasn’t in a position to give like I always did the relationship started going sideways. I give it to her tho, she was faithful and always showed me off while we dated.

She changed my taste in women permanently. Now I’m into working class conservative non flashy dark women.
Colour means nothing as regards fidelity or faithfulness. Who go cheat go cheat o.
Besides,why on earth will you start a relationship by giving women money,you send the 'ATM' signal when you do such!
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
islandmoon:
Anyway , I just hope you are not Boborisky cheesy

Nope im not

Im a complete woman from a blue bloodline .

My family is still ruling till date cool althought thats another aspect of my public figure

Mehn! U guys are so impatient . Relax! Actions speaks louder than words.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
generationz:

Yep. A very beautiful girl whom the only thing he could give her was his looks.
Lol,is that not enough?
Should he give her his diick? smiley
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

09055532433. If she asks who gave you her number, tell her it is the lady who lives a street away from hers. She will understand. My 200K, osiso! cool

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by generationz(f): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,is that not enough?
Should he give her his diick? smiley

He doesn't take care of her

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.