Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,456 members, 7,914,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) (2125 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) by Iszzyblog(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
After Sharing his Transformation Picture, Gospel music singer Frank Edward responded to the allegation that he was once a smoker before i gave his life to God..... He responded to the comment of his fan saying (I never did, i never will.. You all should stop saying what you don't know)..

The gospel singer later said again in a comment section saying ( It's funny how people create stories and further said that his mother was even confused about the whole false news about him once being a smoker....

News Source: https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/i-have-never-smoked-and-will-never.html

Re: I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) by Nbote(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oga everyone has a past and it is nothing to b ashamed of... Whether U smoked or not, it's in d past and ur lips are evidence dat U even applied something on ur lips to change its appearance
Re: I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) by KendrickAyomide: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
I said it a year ago on this forum, Frank Edwards is a confirmed smoker. Dude smoked weed like no mans business. Funny enough i got this information when i was still in ss2. No need to lie bro, you smoked

Re: I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) by thorpido(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
So who is lying now?
Some people have black lips naturally
Re: I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) by simonlee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
even Peter wey deny Jesus dey learn work for this frank yarn...

Re: I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards ) by opebiboy: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Liar! Chior master wey they fvck young girls for church

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Bare Bum In Revealing Lingerie / +18! Curvy Actress Pat Ugwu Shares Completely Nude Photo Of Herself / Chioma And Davido Net Worth For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.