Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,859 members, 7,942,152 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko (441 Views)

Man Goes Off On A Rant After Discovering That Son Of New CJN Is An Obidient / Pictures From The Swearing Of New CJN, Kudirat Kekere-Ekun / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko by Houseoffranklin: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tanko Muhammad, the new Chief Justice of Nigeria has claimed he is without certificates.

This was made known via some documents submitted to the Senate last week ahead of his confirmation as the head of the Supreme Court.

The documents revealed claims of termites destroying the CJN’s Read More: http://www.idonshayo.com/my-school-certificate-was-eaten-by-termites-new-cjn-tanko/

Re: ‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko by Pavore9: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mine was eaten by lizards. cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko by Amyyy2020: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
mtchewwwwwww
Re: ‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko by Blackfire(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shithole country
Re: ‘my School Certificate Was Eaten By Termites’ – New CJN Tanko by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Video: Adeyinka Grandson Accuse Kayode Ogundamisi Of Fake News In Video / Buhari’s Ministers, Brief Biography And Their Portfolios / VIDEO: An IPOB Big Boy Offers To Give N1,000,000 To Anyone Who Does This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.