Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? (8520 Views)

See!! What A Jealous Lover Did To His Partner / Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by equlibrium(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
sad Pls dont waste ur energy, its nt worth it. NB: dnt walk dwn dat road cos once u start, dere's no walkin back, God deliver u my broda. cry cry cry cry
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by denony(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2007
Yes ooooooooo, being jealous is good to an extent, for me am a jealous lover,
I think people who are not jealous over their loved ones are runs guys and gurls
who never settle one place. if you are having a single partner and you cherished and appreciate her/him most, bet me you must be jealous.
Cos' u will like to protect her to the core. If u have a partner you really cherish and neva want to let her go, you must be jealous to protect her. But my man to an extent, but i think its good. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by playmate(f): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
it depends on d extent of jealousy.sm pple's display of jealous tend 2 actually b obsession,nd smtyms jealousy destroys relationships dats y trust shuld come afta luv.if ders trust ders no reason 4 u 2 b jealous.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by ogrebuga(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
I think being a jealous lover is 'good'. It keeps the relationship upbeat and keeps you on your toes, cos u'll always be trying to make sure you're still number one. But when you don't know when to shut it and let the other person have their space, you become a jealous pest. The trouble with love is, it's hard to draw the line between jealousy and possesiveness, so my guy, be jealous, just don't go about advertising it like a ferrari. Bring your ferrari out only when someone brings a rolls-royce to ur front, else lock ur ferrari up somwer safe. cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by phorlabee(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
Nah PATHOLOGIC Jealousy no good as its a Psychiatry symptom.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by degubi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2007
Firstly ask urself why am i jealous? Is my jealousy progressive or retrogressive,is it for my own satisfaction or for his/her own benefit? Are u jealous because u see him/her wasting her time on what will not be beneficial to his/her present or future or are u jealous because he/she is moving up in life or being ambitious and u feel threathened? It all has to do with motives behind our action, even love can have a negative side to it if not done properly,so search ur heart always and ensure that whenever u are jealous it is for the right reasons.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by playmate(f): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2007
@degubi
u re 101% correct.i agree wit u.of wat use is it 2 a relationship if one of d couple is jealous 4 no reason.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by dankabi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
haba protecting your girl friend or your wife from wolves, na be bad thing now. If that na bad thing i be jealous lover!!! cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by oyinyechi(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2007
If u really LOVE ur partner, der is always a room for jealousy
We can only try as a human, not 2 take it to d extreme which
is quite dangerous
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by lasmiles(f): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2007
its good to be jealous, but the problem is being over jealous, it turns to something else, at a time in my life, my boyfriend was jealous and i was enjoyiong it , but it got to a time that it was too much , i couldnt bear any more,too much of evryt thing no good
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by soloras(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
NO FREE UR PARTNER COZ HE OR SHE IS AN ADULT AND SHOULD HAVE KIND OF FREEDOM BASE ON TTRUST
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by NDUX(m): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2007
Yes it is very good to be a jealous lover,how do you expect yourself to be sharing your life partner with someone else,infact it is degrading.But their is also another way that someone should not be jealous,that is if you are not truthful with your partner so you do not have to worry when he or she revenge just because you cheated first. And if you are into production of ponographic films and movies then you can go out with as many type of folks as you needed because you earn a living with it.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by iice(f): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2007
runaway keyboard
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Faitymine(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2007
To be jealous is good, shows that you care, but dangerous when it's too much! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by dada22(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2007
it ok 4 girls 2 be jealous  wink smiley  wink smiley

but when a man decides 2 be jealous, he should be thrown down 4rm a skyscrapper  angry  angry  angry  angry
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2007
sometimes
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by sagacious(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2007
I'm a jealous lover.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Tawak: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
no, but a lil bit of jealousy is ok
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Albato(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2007
Being jealous will only shoot up your blood pressure but I dare say God himself is a jealous one. There's got to be a good use for jealousy somewhere. undecided
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Salena: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2008
No it's not good to be jealous. Love is not envious. check 1 corinthians 13. Love cares for the welfare of the person, be glad for the person even if he/she likes another. When you give love, it comes back to you.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by PERVERT9: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2008
its not good to be jealous but is good to be possesive
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Busta(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2008
PERVERT9:

its not good to be jealous but is good to be possesive

huh . . .that na sucide oh

besides, old topic!
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2008
all i have to say is dat jealousy goes wt love,u'll always be jealous wen u r really inlove,but if u r not u wouldnt mind wen u see ur partner kissing someone else
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Sisikill: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2008
Why? Who needs unnecessary high blood pressure? It's so funny how some people think being jealous is the ultimate sign that they love their partner. Oh it might be cute in the beginning. . ."Aww, he loves me so much he does not want me out of his sight" but soon, very soon it's gets annoying. Jealousy is childish and it shows how insecure the other person is.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Sisikill: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2008
degubi:

Firstly ask yourself why am i jealous? Is my jealousy progressive or retrogressive,is it for my own satisfaction or for his/her own benefit? Are u jealous because u see him/her wasting her time on what will not be beneficial to his/her present or future or are u jealous because he/she is moving up in life or being ambitious and u feel threathened? It all has to do with motives behind our action, even love can have a negative side to it if not done properly,so search your heart always and ensure that whenever u are jealous it is for the right reasons. 

Nice!
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by amaikama(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2009
@poster!! yes it good. God too is a jealous someone and we are his spirit. it alright to feel jealous. no harm done grin just express that emotions once in a while.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Feelitx(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2009
For I Myself, I am a jealous God.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by danieee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2009
i think its unusual to be in love without being jealous once or twice or thereabout, but one shouldnt get over jealous as to start doing things that will jeopardise the relationship. jealousy, is natural, so even when ur partners are not really doing d bad things u think they are doin, u may get jealous.like i said, its natural, it happens, shit happens,, if u need some goodluvadvice see http://www.lovecargo.net
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by mylove4him(f): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2010
It is good to be jealous but being posssessive is bad. Jealousy says u care about the person. Everyone that said they are not jealous are not being truthful n it means they are not in love or they are cheating on their partner.
Possessive is bad and please don't confuse it with jealousy. Beware of partners that wants to know every move of yours at all times, partners that wants to talk to the conductor to be sure u are in the right bus, those who wants to talk to ur mother every moment whenever u told him/her u are visiting mum. All these stem from insecurity and possessiveness.
My case was that bad my ex wanted to know who flashes me even when the no. is unknown, why I left school by 1.00pm and by 1.30pm I have not gotten home when the distance is 10mins. Why I am having my night bath by 10pm and not 7pm, that means I am just coming from a man's house. I shouldn't hug any other man, I shouldn't call guys from my tribe bros because they are potential toasters, guys shouldn't visit me even if they were course mates and so on and so forth. so numerous to mention and the end he was the one that cheated and I left him for good. Quest what? I am happier and fatter than when I was with him. Looking back I realise I was in bondage. So don't ever confuse possessiveness with jealousy.
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by galatico(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
There is nothing wrong in being a jealous lover, if you could control your jealousy it's fine, if you can't that where the problem lies!!!
Re: Is It Good To Be A Jealous Lover? by Pataki: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Topic,

Sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? / Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.