Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) (48459 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
springtech:
Permit me to say,
Life is vanity.
Vanity upon vanity.
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world but looses his soul. What shall he give in exchange for his soul?

If you are reading this and you are yet to know Jesus, please accept him today.
His coming is close.

Thank you.

Like we haven't heard that before
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Tamar doesn't sing and can't blow with any recording she tries (I think she she was in a girl band group with her sisters, but that didnt last long). Her sister Toni who was in Nigeria some weeks ago is the only serious singer in their family and even she has not released any reasonable single in a long while. Tamar is more like a socialite in America

Tamar doesn't sing?!?!
You do know she's a grammy-nominated artist, right? Even Lady Gaga endorsed her work. And yes, Tamar was lead singer in the group The Braxtons - Toni was originally a member, but the record company was only interested in her as a solo artist. I liked their cover of The Boss, but they didn't sell.
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by StyleAfos(m): 2:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by yeyeosoronga: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2019
TamiOkoroDedeh:

Tamar doesn't sing?!?!
You do know she's a grammy-nominated artist, right? Even Lady Gaga endorsed her work. And yes, Tamar was lead singer in the group The Braxtons - Toni was originally a member, but the record company was only interested in her as a solo artist. I liked their cover of The Boss, but they didn't sell.

More is known about her as a reality TV persona/star than as a musician. Any Nigerian artiste planning to do a collaborative with her because of her influence as a singer will not make any waves especially in America and not even in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I think they've broken up. He's old news. Meanwhile, her sister was also in Nigeria some weeks ago, so I doubt if it has anything to do with the Nigerian boyfriend.
A lot of these black Americans want to come home to Africa and experience the culture. Many didn't used to travel anyway, but they're getting woke now.
Also, some have come to realise that there are many rich billionaires in dollars in Nigeria, and wouldn't mind hooking up with them. Africa is one of the easiest places to steal money and not be held accountable...
No he was seated right there. I saw him in the video. Do you know how wealthy Tamar and her ex were? Have you seen the massive Mansion laying on many hectares of land they lived in? What money is there to steal? Common! She just won 250,000 USD which would translate to 87million if pegged at 350 per dollar. Please be well informed before writing all this.
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by yeyeosoronga: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

No he was seated right there. I saw him in the video. Do you know how wealthy Tamar and her ex were? Have you seen the massive Mansion laying on many hectares of land they lived in? What money is there to steal? Common! She just won 250,000 USD which would translate to 87million if pegged at 350 per dollar. Please be well informed before writing all this.
Pls stop converting dollars to naira. 250000 USD for a celebrity like her with the kind of lifestyle they live means nothing. It cannot even buy her a house in US.
87million naira can hardly buy a plot of land in GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
I never said she's in Nigeria to look for Zaddy. I gave several reasons many African Americans are finding their way home to Africa. YOU only decided to categorise her amongst those who want to partake of the national cake.
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I think they've broken up. He's old news. Meanwhile, her sister was also in Nigeria some weeks ago, so I doubt if it has anything to do with the Nigerian boyfriend.
A lot of these black Americans want to come home to Africa and experience the culture. Many didn't used to travel anyway, but they're getting woke now.
Also, some have come to realise that there are many rich billionaires in dollars in Nigeria, and wouldn't mind hooking up with them. Africa is one of the easiest places to steal money and not be held accountable...
This is the trash you wrote up there. Reading comprehension is your main issue. If you have money to buy data watch Tamar and Vince then you know that the 250k dollars she won is chicken change to her. And her man is seated right there, continue arguing ignorantly.
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by yeyeosoronga: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

This is the trash you wrote up there. Reading comprehension is your main issue. If you have money to buy data watch Tamar and Vince then you know that the 250k dollars she won is chicken change to her. And her man is seated right there, continue arguing ignorantly.

But you're the one going on and on about the 250K USD she won, and I said that means nothing and cant even buy her a house in the US. I never mentioned 250K at all!
Her boyfriend is there, but there was talk of a break up some months ago.
Sadly, you seem to be the one with comprehension issues, and you see only what you want to see.
I never mentioned she was in Africa to steal money. I only gave several reasons why some of these people come to Nigeria , which includes moving about with politicians and people who have access to the common wealth of Nigerians/Africans. Same way Naomi Campbell got her blood diamond from Charles Taylor.
Re: Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) by Omudia11: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Yeah yeah
Tajbol4splend:

After all we share the same skin color

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / #BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.