Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Get Admission Easily: Volume II - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admission Easily: Volume II (190 Views)

Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria / Article On Getting Admission Easily / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Admission Easily: Volume II by miklestheory(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
AVOIDING MINOR PITFALLS
By: Michael O. Jules
July 25th, 2019

In one of my previous publications on easy ways to get admission, which is precisely the fist volume, with this being the updated/volume II, I had outlined five key advantageous and salient points that can project a candidate and put him at a vantage point. However, in this publication, the attention is on legal tactics, tactical maneuvering and manipulations that can push a jambite chances upward. Remember that there are no pre-admitted students, so, whether you will be admitted or not basically depends on established criteria, emerging phenomenon and possibly administrative disposition at the time of selection.

One thing to bear in mind however, is that many applicants are vying for limited space, therefore, it is not always possible to admit all students. So, seeing things from this perspective, it can be said that admission is one big battle. Many are applying for competitive programmes like Medicine, it is not always possible to get those courses. Sometimes, it can be due to performance deficit, availability of spaces, and so on. So, applicants must learn to bear in mind, the possibility of an alternate course. If however, you cannot offer another course other than that which you initially chose, especially when you are vying for Medical courses, it may mean another year of trying for you. So, performance, luck and prayers all work together to make you scale through. Let us now discuss step by step, the various manipulations in admission processing.

1. Apply for all the Available Options in a Session

You see, only those who must have had a hard time getting admission may understand this point. After all, if I write jamb and score very high, I will surely get admission, new jambites may think. But not everyone often have that luck per se. For me, admission did not really suffer me. In 2008, I got admission even as it was my first, but unfortunately, I got a Pass in Mathematics, hence, I forfeited the admission making me attempt for a second time in 2009 where I studied Business Education and graduated in 2013/2014. So, I had a soft landing when it came to admission matters.

But if admission has been difficult for you, then you really want to try this option. This means you have to buy JAMB form and write the exam. Also, you have to purchase Predegree form too. Although many persons had criticized the predegree programme for reasons best known to them, I have always seen students admitted through Predegree, hence, in a bid to ensure admission once and for all, it is recommended to use all the available options though it may be costlier. Predegree is a one year intensive programme whose certificate (JUPEB) helps you to gain admission into year two. This is to say even if JAMB admission to 100 level fails, you will then start the Predegree programme while your colleagues who were lucky with admission also starts year one. By the time they are entering year two, you are done with Predegree, and being admitted into year two with them. So, it looks as if nothing was lost. While hoping that JUPEB certificate will do you good in year two, it is also expedient to purchase JAMB form again together with your hope of admission into year two. All these are money consuming… but are you put money ahead of your admission? That is incredulous!

To fully understand what I just describe above, let me conceptualize the story as follows:

Read more at: http://admissionsandutme.com/2019/07/18/how-to-get-admission-easily-volume-ii/

(1) (Reply)

Signs, Symptoms And Treatments Of Gonorrhea. / African Women Leadership Fund (AWLF) Program For Women Fund Managers 2019 / Understanding Learning Dynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.