Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Don’t Buy A Piece Of Land In Lagos Until You Read This�� - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don’t Buy A Piece Of Land In Lagos Until You Read This�� (636 Views)

Don’t Buy A Property In Makarios Luxury Place Estate Without Reading To The End / Important Notice: Don’t Buy Any House In Lekki Lagos Nigeria Until You See This. / Own A Piece Of Luxury From Lekki View Estate Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Buy A Piece Of Land In Lagos Until You Read This�� by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls DON’T BUY A PIECE OF LAND IN LAGOS UNTIL YOU READ THIS��

DO YOU KNOW THAT...

1. Dangote refinery is has employed over 8 thousand engineers who are working tirelessly to construct the biggest refinery in Africa
2. Dangote refinery is the biggest construction site from scratch in the world currently
3. Dangote refinery will be producing 400,000 barrels per day
4. Maybe I should say it to your hearing that Dangote budgeted a whooping sum of $9billion which is equivalent to 1.53 trillion naira
5. Dangote refinery is in Ibeju Lekki
6. The federal Government of Nigeria have proposed a world class airport in ibeju Lekki ( local and international)
7. Seaport too have been proposed in this same area to decongest the Apapa seaport which has left LAGOS in what I might describe “as a broad day nightmare”
8. And in this same zone comes the Lekki free trade zone(LFTZ) which I won’t go into much details about
Pls don’t believe me. Just google it for a proof!!!

Now take a moment and think of what would happen to the price of properties around IBEJU LEKKI in three years from now

Remember that a standard plot in Lekki cost above 80million naira and most of u chose to buy cars � when the price was below a million and can’t give account of those cars today!!!

Here I bring to you the best deals around IBEJU LEKKI which will be discussed in the comment section
Contact me on
For consultation and inquiries about real estate. Pls don’t buy Properties that you will regret later as we promise you the best deals with highest returns on investment!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Buy A Piece Of Land In Lagos Until You Read This�� by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
We at EUC have secured 9 estates in the best parts of Ibeju Lekki with close proximity to the refinery. Pls study the pictures below and take advantage of the summer promo which will elapse by the end of this month ( 6 days from now).
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS!!!

And remember to call or WhatsApp 08181332244
For any question, inquiry or inspection.

Stay tuned to the comment sections for more details and features for each estate
[/color][color=#000000]

Re: Don’t Buy A Piece Of Land In Lagos Until You Read This�� by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
HAMPTON COURTS
Hampton Courts is a premium estate in the urban region of Ibeju-Lekki, located in Onosa town of Ibeju-Lekki, off the Lekki-Epe expressway. The estate is 15 minutes’ drive from Victoria Garden City, Ajah and also close to Eleko town; it is a fine attraction for the smart investor who desires high return on investment.

The 600 square meters plot Outright payment: N1.5million Current Promo: Buy 3PLOTS get 1 free

Title: GAZETTE IN PROCESS (PLAN NO: AGA/2582/122R/2016/LA)

INVESTMENT EDGE Guaranteed returns on investment (200%ROI) Excellent structured environment for residential, educational edifice.

Free from Omo-Onile and other encumbrances
PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE Good Road Networks
Perimeter Fencing
Landscape beautification
Street light Portable Water Supply Gate house Security

Contact 08181332244 for more details and inspections

Pls stay tuned for details of the other 8 estates

Re: Don’t Buy A Piece Of Land In Lagos Until You Read This�� by Propertyhub001: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
CPNL:
Pls DON’T BUY A PIECE OF LAND IN LAGOS UNTIL YOU READ THIS��

DO YOU KNOW THAT...

1. Dangote refinery is has employed over 8 thousand engineers who are working tirelessly to construct the biggest refinery in Africa
2. Dangote refinery is the biggest construction site from scratch in the world currently
3. Dangote refinery will be producing 400,000 barrels per day
4. Maybe I should say it to your hearing that Dangote budgeted a whooping sum of $9billion which is equivalent to 1.53 trillion naira
5. Dangote refinery is in Ibeju Lekki
6. The federal Government of Nigeria have proposed a world class airport in ibeju Lekki ( local and international)
7. Seaport too have been proposed in this same area to decongest the Apapa seaport which has left LAGOS in what I might describe “as a broad day nightmare”
8. And in this same zone comes the Lekki free trade zone(LFTZ) which I won’t go into much details about
Pls don’t believe me. Just google it for a proof!!!

Now take a moment and think of what would happen to the price of properties around IBEJU LEKKI in three years from now

Remember that a standard plot in Lekki cost above 80million naira and most of u chose to buy cars � when the price was below a million and can’t give account of those cars today!!!

Here I bring to you the best deals around IBEJU LEKKI which will be discussed in the comment section
Contact me on
For consultation and inquiries about real estate. Pls don’t buy Properties that you will regret later as we promise you the best deals with highest returns on investment!!!

Wow this is really enlightening. Would love to partner with you pls, let me start by reposting this

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Deal In Ibeju Lekki ...maplewood Estate / Want Are You Wait For To Grad Your Plot Now / Affordable Plots Of Land And Houses For Rent In Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.