Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown (41979 Views)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by MoodNG: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davido Refuse To Blow Our Mind!! See Fans Reactions After Listening To "Blow My Mind"

After so much anticipation, "Blow My Mind" by Davido featuring Chris brown dropped today (Not offcial tho).

But Davido fans has not been happy after listening to the track because Davido refuse to Blow Their Mind.

A fan even said "Davido need to stop hyping his songs"

See some reactions below:

Listen To The Song @ https://mood.ng/2019/07/25/davido-refuse-to-blow-our-mind-see-fans-reactions-after-listening-to-blow-my-mind/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Chrisbeks: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
After all the hype

48 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Marael: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Vulcanheph(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lets be Honest with our Selves Davido does not have Talent, has a Croaky voice and Doesn't know how to write songs........he just has good management and marketers and has enough Cash to buy any song he wants to buy and Push it to any limit he wants to take it to.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Bilabong(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Lets be Honest with our Selves Davido does not have Talent, has a Croaky voice and Doesn't know how to write songs........he just has good management and marketers and has enough Cash to buy any song he wants to buy and Push it to any limit he wants to take it to.
Calm down with ur hate speech... It takes courage to know u dont have talent and then still pick up a mic and sing knowing fully well that u have a croaky voice.

How will their mind blow? Buhari has blown it already Na. Abi one bomb dey blow two times?

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Kneephy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
The moment Omo baba Olowo no feature for Lion King album I knew baba Don cast.....

According to Shatta Wale, Beyonce sent beats to a Lotta African artists, she now chose the ones she feels worth being on the album.... discarded the remaining ....

Una think say dem no send Davido instrumentals make him sef jump on am??

Baba no fit blow Beyonce mind

To blow Chioma mind of sef na wahala, cos we no see dah one face for anywhere

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
davido needs to go back to his pon pon sound he should go back tekno bcause if he is thinking of trying to copy burna afro fusion him go disgrace him self patpata

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Queenflourish(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
song like small small children play thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Jaysolu(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2019
People talking trash like if their lives matter
Davido will forever remain one of the biggest Nigerian artist

But irrelevant people still compare him to wizkid who is also one of the biggest Nigerian artist

Trash or no trash, Davido is making money everyday and they're all nobodys

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by DaddyMorenike: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Chrisbeks:
After all the hype
you don hear am?

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Give the song less than one month and check back with all these people

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Gossipninja: 4:11am On Jul 26, 2019
The song is very dope and straight forward..... I just downloaded it now

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Kingkun69(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2019
the song was rubbish sha ngl but davido Is still a top class naija artist everybody has that trash somg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by opebiboy: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2019
The song is above average. I score it 70%

7 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by lyriclekidd(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Make I know wetin cause am if the song no blow.

Song wey him do party for? Dem go play am die for radio stations and tv stations

16 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by DemonInSiege: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigerian youths should grow up

4 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by iTearHerToto: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
I just listened to the song now. Wait did someone just call that song trash shocked Hmmm sad truly I say unto you Zoogeria will forever remain a Nation hell of mediocres. They are so used to mediocrity that they now mistake professionalism for trash yet they pray for their Nation hell to be better. Una go old!

To Zoogerians David sang trash now because he didn't mention fatty bum bum or whine your waist. So pathetic! cry

Pukesangry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by joseph1832(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Hype is all it takes nowadays. With a good PR team to go with it and boom!

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by YorubaEmir: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Bilabong:

Calm down with ur heat speech... It takes courage to know u dont have talent and then still pick up a mic and sing knowing fully well that u have a croaky voice.

How will their mind blow? Buhari has blew it already Na. Abi one bomb dey blow two times?

Some English de tire person

4 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by namiji2598: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
With these their bad bad english
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by BuyACar(f): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Trash or no trash we love it.

We love Davido

Sponsored Wizkid fans

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by osuofia2(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2019
See who we Share same country with

6 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by emmabest2000(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Marael:
Davido So dis is how you ended up.....what im i doing In Davido thread sef......Make i continue they go b4 baba go call me lazy Nigerian youth..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by hedonido: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2019
These songs grow on you, they don't set off fireworks on first listen. Too many examples, so people need to take a chill pill and see how it goes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by ichidodo: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Even if you put bomb inside the minds of Nigerians...it will never blow..We can be so unimaginative and dour..

6 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Offpoint: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2019
I know non current reigning Nigerian musicians have anything to offer. The likes Wizkids, Davido and co all sing trash to their dull fans.

God bless Pasuma and Saheed for being the greatest musician Nigeria ever produced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Don't worry before 1 month,the song will blow you guys mind...Infact with this alone,the song have blow!

4 Likes

Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Chukwurah003: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Lol...people don vex
Re: Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown by Iytech(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Some Nigerian artistes do collabo with US artistes just for the sake of it, whether the music is good or not.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.