Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

False Teachings About Second Death By JW - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Teachings About Second Death By JW (1389 Views)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Analysis Of The Talk "Put Up A Hard Fight For The Faith" By JW Watch / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaa! Your own Pastorship will supersede any of those found inside the Bible because i can't remember when Jesus said he will appoint GENTILES who aren't Jews and START MAKING THEM PASTORS WHO WILL NOT LEARN FROM ANYBODY BUT GO ABOUT TEACHING OTHERS! cheesy

My friend, a piece of advise for you.

There's nothing like teaching what you never learnt from anyone in Christianity, even Apostle Paul have learnt so much before he became a Christian and yet the Apostles put him through regarding the practical applications of what Jesus Christ taught us. Even it took the Apostles themselves, several years of following Jesus IN THE FLESH watching him closely to learn from his words, thoughts and actions!
So the foundation you're laying presently is Atheistic in nature NOT Christianity! Atheism is the group who learnt NOTHING but insist on teaching people what nobody taught them. God's own arrangement totally differs from such! Matthew 28:19-20

Off course I have learnt from people and have been under Pastors but concerning the subject of eschatology, what I have been taught is different from what I found out in the course of my study. Our church fathers didn't quite understand it very well and so many ministers today present it wrongly. But by the grace of God, my understanding on this subject is so deep and the Church will unlearn what they have been taught hitherto and embrace the right knowledge. I don't claim to know the whole Bible but I understand eschatology very well.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

Off course I have learnt from people and have been under Pastors but concerning the subject of eschatology, what I have been taught is different from what I found out in the course of my study. Our church fathers didn't quite understand it very well and so many ministers today present it wrongly. But by the grace of God, my understanding on this subject is so deep and the Church will unlearn what they have been taught hitherto and embrace the right knowledge. I don't claim to know the whole Bible but I understand eschatology very well.

Your problem is the love of MONEY Sir! 1Timothy 6:9-10

If you're sincere with yourself, you won't say all the teachings of Church leaders in Nigeria are wrong NOT even a single one is OK for you to join them and start worshiping there and so you must start your own! cheesy

Are you saying all the Pastors you know in Nigeria are Fake?
Are you going to ordain Pastors?
Who ordained you as Pastor yourself?
What exactly are you bringing that's new apart from the common hellfire threat?

Well you can go and start yours jare! After all that's how many of them began and today we have lots of private jets owner's in Nigeria while their worshippers are wallowing in abject poverty! grin
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Your problem is the love of MONEY Sir! 1Timothy 6:9-10

If you're sincere with yourself, you won't say all the teachings of Church leaders in Nigeria are wrong NOT even a single one is OK for you to join them and start worshiping there and so you must start your own! cheesy

Are you saying all the Pastors you know in Nigeria are Fake?
Are you going to ordain Pastors?
Who ordained you as Pastor yourself?
What exactly are you bringing that's new apart from the common hellfire threat?

Well you can go and start yours jare! After all that's how many of them began and today we have lots of private jets owner's in Nigeria while their worshippers are wallowing in abject poverty! grin

I did not say all the teachings of Pastors who were before are wrong but I specifically said their knowledge of eschatology was not correctly presented in many ways. And I will open the eyes of the church to understand it better.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

I did not say all the teachings of Pastors who were before are wrong but I specifically said their knowledge of eschatology was not correctly presented in many ways. And I will open the eyes of the church to understand it better.

With the same line of thought? undecided

Well, more grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Years Later, St. Padre Pio Corpse Remains Undecomposed / Bishop Oyedepo Obeys Authority, Has Online Service (Photo) / MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.