Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,245 members, 7,950,325 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Bbnaija: That Moment Tacha Broke Down In Tears As She Talked Abt Her Late Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: That Moment Tacha Broke Down In Tears As She Talked Abt Her Late Mum (1068 Views)

My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: That Moment Tacha Broke Down In Tears As She Talked Abt Her Late Mum by onyi25(f): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tacha might have won more fans over to her side since her heartbreaking diary session.

The housemates had their diary session with Big Brother where they had to talk about their family, mother.

The Port Harcourt born housemate's session with Big Brother wasn't only seen as touching but also very deep.

'I dont think I can do this', she had earlier said to Biggie before proceeding

Tacha broke down in tears as she talked about her mum. She revealed her mum was late, thanked her late mum for making her childhood fun and also disclosing that the training she received from her mother before her death made her the person she is today.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-that-moment-tacha-broke.html

(1) (Reply)

The Crocodile Cake He Ordered Vs The Monster He Got / Teni Lets A White Boy Grab Her Booty And Seductively Romance Her On Stage / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.