Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye (3227 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by supernova094(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a condolence message to the lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye.

In a letter he personally signed, President Buhari said, “On behalf of my family, the government and the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I write to commiserate with you and the entire members of Melaye family on the passing of your mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye (JP)

“The loss of a mother is usually very painful. However, I encourage you to be inspired by her dedication to the service of God and humanity which I believe saw her to the leadership position of a Deaconess. Caring and supportive mother like mama are precious even more than gold. I know she was very dear to Melaye family and you in particular, but please take heart in the fact that she lived a fulfilled life.

“As you prepare for...continue reading
Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dino should be in tears now , woman wen the man don't bury name now u want send message of condolences, come where the idiot wen bring this guy to power?
Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by Ibegtodiffer: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Them want corner Dino...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by johnmartus(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Hiss.
Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by ArticleBeast: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Lies from bloggers
Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by daddyzgel01(f): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2019
unbelievable
Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by opribo(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Bubu cannot think up a letter like this he doesn't have the credentials. By the way, a presidents message should be concise and straight to the point no room for beating about the bush.
Re: President Buhari Sends Powerful Message To Dino Melaye by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Okay so who wrote it

I hope we will not encounter another REX institute saga

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal / APC May Reverse Obaseki disqualification Made By Suspended Oshiomhole / Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.