Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,461 members, 7,914,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers (488 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by koladata(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Please do you know any cheap call rate that I can migrate to? I always call my partner and it cost much. is there still mtn family and friends or something better or like I can pay a monthly fee.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by marceeesty(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2019
koladata:
Please do you know any cheap call rate that I can migrate to? I always call my partner and it cost much. is there still mtn family and friends or something better or like I can pay a monthly fee.

Thanks
If on MTN migrate to Xtra special 11mins for 100, else go for CUG of any network, I have not used MTN and Etisalat CUG before but I have used glo and and am using airtel now, glo is 1k for 45hrs for airtel I could not check how hours but I guess it should be around the same with glo.
Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by riceye: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2019
This info seems useful but you forgot to give us the migrating code. Can someone pls help
Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by koladata(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
please give the migration code for airtel and glo, thanks alot
Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by marceeesty(m): 2:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Unfortunately, there's no migration code for CUGs that I know. You you have to do is to walk into any of their branch office and make your demands. Sorry for omitting this part initially.
Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by Olanireti(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2019
There's this particular package that someone introduced me to. It's a business idea if someone. He called it Smartc. Something like CUG. Each of you pays #1200 monthly and make free calls for the rest of the month. Not just ur partner, but every other person in the package. I do it with my wife, now we talk on the phone for hours freely. Call me on 070-3975 one eight four four.
Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by Olanireti(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Contact me 070-3975 one eight four four

Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by Olanireti(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2019
marceeesty:

If on MTN migrate to Xtra special 11mins for 100, else go for CUG of any network, I have not used MTN and Etisalat CUG before but I have used glo and and am using airtel now, glo is 1k for 45hrs for airtel I could not check how hours but I guess it should be around the same with glo.

This is very expensive compared to SmartC I'm introducing to you. With just #1200, you call freely for 1 month all the number in the MsartC package. That's 720 hours for just 1k

Re: I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers by Olanireti(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2019
koladata:
please give the migration code for airtel and glo, thanks alot

Dont do that, it's expensive. Do the smartc I'm introducing. #1200 to make call freely for one month.

(1) (Reply)

Female Professor, Lady Fight Over Lover / Funny Question??? / Ronaldinho Says He Already 'had Two Beds In Mansion For Two Wives - And Swapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.