Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown (471 Views)

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' / Did Olamide Previously Blast Davido For Buying Views On Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown by Nollyzonenews: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigerians feel disappointed and trashed the latest song by Davido featuring America Rapper, Chris Brown titled "Blow My Mind".

Davido didn't blow the mind of Nigerians at all in this new song after he hyped it on his page.

What do you think about the Song, Did it blow your mind or not?

Drop your comment below?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-blast-davido-after-listening-to-his-new-song-with-chris-brown/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown by FreshBoss007: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2019
money can't buy talent

abeg when Chris brown wan take apologize for such a stupid collabo
Re: Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown by Natoski5(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2019
I haven't listen to the sing, but at least Davido should be appreciated, I mean I not easy doing music..Nigerian for that matter blasting their own.....

Walahi he no make sense...

Re: Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown by opebiboy: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
The song is above average. I score it 70%
Re: Nigerians Blast Davido After Listening To His New Song With Chris Brown by clive2u(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2019
He said blow my mind so the song blew his mind not ours. Leave him alone

By the way pls anyone that has the song should send it to me

I want to delete it

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video: Watch And Download Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley’s Music ‘ / Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Insinuations About Her Alleged Abortion / HBO Intimacy Coordinator Reveals The Special Kit She Uses For Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.