Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post (17712 Views)

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by betterpikinn: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2019
USELESS GOVT

THEY NEVER ACT UNTIL AFTER BLOODSHEDS>

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Levant: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Was it worth all the bloodshed, chaos, protests and loss of innocent lives before this government dialogue its own citizens? For goodness, these are Nigerians. And if you watch these people talk on interviews, you will know that they are not with empty skulls. Why not sit down with them all along? Why not get diplomats, whether European or Middle Eastern talk to this man all along instead of spilling blood of innocent Nigerians.

The moment you give the organization the blanket label of "Shi'ites", the battle is lost. You cannot fight a religion and win. The impression given is that a Sunni led government is persecuting an organization (the IMN) for being Shi'ite.

This dialogue was long overdue and comprehensive solution found to all the issues. I don't think the issues the government have with Zakzaky and his IMN cannot be resolved through dialogue and peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by konkonbilo(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2019
angry
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by kinem(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Anago147:
the same fg that couldn't negotiate with IPOB

what a country!!!

Thats because IPOB is not organized.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Anago147:

what a country!!!
lol. Ipob refuse to negotiate with fg. Besides wasnt kanu released?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by somehow: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2019
tigerclaws:
grin i knew it when iran officially put mouth
the illiterate terrorist buhari cannot afford another international funded terrorism
Where do you belong? release or hold?

European countries negotiating his release not your newly adopted country Iran
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Alexrayz(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Anago147:

what a country!!!

Negotiate with what
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by dotunbidemi: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Our brothers from the Yeast won't like this. grin
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Sterope(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Iran has been putting mouth from day one and it didn't change FG's position.

tigerclaws:
grin i knew it when iran officially put mouth
the illiterate terrorist buhari cannot afford another international funded terrorism
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by tigerclaws: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2019
[s]
somehow:
Where do you belong? release or hold?

European countries negotiating his release not your newly adopted country Iran
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by tigerclaws: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Sterope:
Iran has been putting mouth from day one and it didn't change FG's position.

I'm just interested in having sex with you kiss
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Gandollar(f): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Ngeneukwuenu and afamed won't come near this thread
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Sterope(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2019
We will talk when you have sex had with your mama kiss

tigerclaws:
I'm just interested in having sex with you kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Automatic3444(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Onyekachi419:
This government is a big joke.
They wil be ranting in our front and they negotiate at our back

Dear what do u expect from a vision less Government..
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by tigerclaws: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Sterope:
We will talk when you have sex with your mama kiss

i want to press your breast kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Onyekachi419(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Automatic3444:

Dear what do u expect from a vision less Government..
This country don tier me I swear
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by NnwachukuOkike: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2019
EastGold:
Release the man and if he misbehaves, give him a python dance.

I am tired of going out with fears, Abuja is not Borno

The Oracles of Biafra are coming, press your Nigerian government to dialogue with Supreme Prince, Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra and IPOB concerning demand for the date of referendum.

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by fortran12: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2019
[s]
iCauseTrouble:
Too late. The goverment has successfully empowered them. They are the next terrorist group we should look out for
[/s]
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by wizardus: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by NnwachukuOkike: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
kinem:

Thats because IPOB is not organized.

Not organized for rejecting Bribes from Fulani herdsmen terrorist government?

Until IPOB bring down aso rock with microphones that's when you know how organized IPOB is.

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by tigerclaws: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
In the whole of your family no one is as smart and intelligent like Buhari and in the whole of your state no one, not now, not before and not later is as intelligent as Buhari.
guy if i enter your matter you go regret your nairaland life
last warning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by delerx(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody should compare Shiites with iPods ooo. I dislike Shiites but love iPods. They should give them Biafra cos we are tired of them. Let's see how far they will go. But for mazi Nnamdi Kanu he's the coward, a con and a shame to the easterners. See how El zarkazy express boldness unlike the coward Kanu. Same thing his ancestor did (ojukwu). Na run den sabi run
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Zimmermann(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
I knew Buhari would wet his pants once Iran came into the picture grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by kayroc: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Here we see why IPOB failed. The Nigerian state and the generals that run it only fear violence. Niger Delta militants were violent and got amnesty and pay off. Shiites have been violent and are securing negotiations.

Power is never given. It must be taken.
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by sureguy078(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
yinkus6750:
Negotiating with a terrorist group?
Are they now holding government to Ransome?
Unbelievable.
Anything that has to do with Islamic terrorism ought not to be handled with kid gloves.
Always have future devastating actions.
Obama never negotiated with Osama

So make them create another terrorist group?

Remember Buhari no be Obama o
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by Levant: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
So they're negotiating that's probably why we didn't hear of protests today, after Friday prayers.
Re: Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
EastGold:
Release the man and if he misbehaves, give him a python dance.

I am tired of going out with fears, Abuja is not Borno

Lol... Are u Scared of it Becoming like Borno... you have forgotten that Borno was peaceful and if care is not taken.. Abuja go follow!!!..

They no dey tell deaf man say WAR DON START. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 / Arms Panel Indicts Ex-army Chiefs, Generals / I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.