Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know (24962 Views)

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / The Remodelled N30M 2020 BMW 7-Series Car - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by rentAcock(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
fkj950ax:

Is this the best that motivates you for being on earth?

You got that right.
Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by sapele914(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
German cars are nice, but they will never beat japanese luxury cars. I debated buying a BMW 5 series , Audi Quattro and Nissan Murano and I ultimately went with the Nissan Murano. Random ladies want me to drop them off now. Ever since I bought my car, I show up to clubs and immediately I'm the centre of attention.

Work hard bois and buy yourself a luxury car, women will fall head and heels over you.
Japenese toy,if I pull up with my 7 Series B Man,all the chicks will flee from you like Mack Morrison.

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
German cars are nice, but they will never beat japanese luxury cars. I debated buying a BMW 5 series , Audi Quattro and Nissan Murano and I ultimately went with the Nissan Murano. Random ladies want me to drop them off now. Ever since I bought my car, I show up to clubs and immediately I'm the centre of attention.

Work hard bois and buy yourself a luxury car, women will fall head and heels over you.

I don't need a luxury car to have women fall head and heels over me...

I don't dig gold diggers

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by nnokwa042(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

i think your high on tramadol didnt you read where toyota boss was complaining that japanine dont ve luxury cars like germany?you dey angry angry call german machines you dey mention murano why not innoson?

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

A Murano?

grin

Wahala dey!

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
jerryunit48:
like seriously , comparing an Audi and a Murano
u are minding him, if that murano show am now he go dey shout save me oh Lord,

3 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

u can't be serious! Who told you to buy murano of all cars, i give u one year more, u hear geregeregeregre.

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by lonelydora: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Imoh555:
I will have 2 of these cars before the end of 2020

How many pants do you intend to sell? grin

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by tck2000(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
nerorex01:

Ehen... Just like that, lemme start with this one first grin
wow

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Donjuan77: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is it not foolish for someone to buy a car worth 150m without having a good road to drive it on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by 400billionman: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

grin

How can you compare murano with 5 series ?

U no well.

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by hamzeiy: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:

You left bmw 5 series for murano Really..
Its like comparing i-phone to infinix....this obviously shows youre lying

1 Like

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by desire222(f): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
cheesy
rentAcock:

With due respect sir, we are talking about BMW 7 series, not outdated cars. Any babe that wants you to give her a ride with your Nissan Murano is still a leaner, she never tear eyes. grin
rentAcock:

With due respect sir, we are talking about BMW 7 series, not outdated cars. Any babe that wants you to give her a ride with your Nissan Murano is still a leaner, she never tear eyes.

2 Likes

Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by Abudu2000(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2019
rentAcock:

my brother the respect car brings can't be overemphasized. That's how they come online talking about not wanting a man's money but offline they be fighting over frontseats grin
Re: BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know by rentAcock(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Abudu2000:
my brother the respect car brings can't be overemphasized. That's how they come online talking about not wanting a man's money but offline they be fighting over frontseats grin

Lol forreal bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then? / 5 Advantages Of Driving An Innoson Vehicle / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.