Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bbnaija: ‘stupidity Of The Highest Rank’- Nigerians Blast Nelson Over Feud With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘stupidity Of The Highest Rank’- Nigerians Blast Nelson Over Feud With (547 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘stupidity Of The Highest Rank’- Nigerians Blast Nelson Over Feud With by Strikekid: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Reacting to the recent uproar between BBNaija Pepper Dem housemates Nelson and Frodd over Esther, fans of the reality TV show didn’t hold back their thoughts on what really went down on Thursday.

Nelson was seen talking to Mercy and Sir Dee and he showed disgust over Frodd’s character and the alleged accusation made against him all because of Esther. While some feel Frodd was wrong for accusing Nelson of stealing Esther from him, others blamed Nelson and called for his eviction.
Full details:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/26/bbnaija-stupidity-of-the-highest-rank-nigerians-blast-nelson-over-feud-with-frodd-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘stupidity Of The Highest Rank’- Nigerians Blast Nelson Over Feud With by phintohlar(f): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2019
I don't even like dat Nelson, the guy be like pig. And after Esther come out of the house con see Nelson John Thomas wey hin stupidly show na dat time she go know, as for mercy i pity her wey go write her own love letter to dat lasisi elenu of a guy called Ike and while the yeye guy wrote his own to his crush outside the house. I swear i can't wait to see the drama.

(1) (Reply)

See How Dirty Lagos Railway is. Photos / Actress Mercyaigbe Dancing, And Twerking In A New Video / #bbn: "Am Tired Of The House, I Wanna Leave"- Khafi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.