Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Great Investment Opportunity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Great Investment Opportunity (270 Views)

Great investment offer at Magodo Phase 1 / Great Investment!!! Amen Estate Phase 2 / Great investment SALE 44plots@Eleko junction fenced round and Gated,10m per plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Investment Opportunity by bolabiyi: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
A great investment opportunity is here again....many times, opportunity presents itself to us and it is those who take action enjoy the benefits....such is this....Buy NOW and bless God you did......I remember buying land for a Friend at ibeji lekki last year April for 600k...he called last month telling me we wants to relocate and we should sell....we sold for 1.8m....that's the kind of opportunity that presents itself again... Call and make enquiries.... 08024773439. or chat me up...08167502620

1 Share

Re: Great Investment Opportunity by bolabiyi: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
bolabiyi:
A great investment opportunity is here again....many times, opportunity presents itself to us and it is those who take action enjoy the benefits....such is this....Buy NOW and bless God you did......I remember buying land for a Friend at ibeji lekki last year April for 600k...he called last month telling me we wants to relocate and we should sell....we sold for 1.8m....that's the kind of opportunity that presents itself again... Call and make enquiries.... 08024773439. or chat me up...08167502620
selling fast.......don't miss this great opportunity....... happy Sunday friends....

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Self Contain Apartment, Lagos State / Looking To Become A Landlord With Lesser Cost? / Value Land With Perfect Title For Sale At Queen’s Garden Isheri North Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.