Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,144 members, 7,946,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Burna Boy Says Nigerians Love Him Now Cause The Whole World Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Says Nigerians Love Him Now Cause The Whole World Do (207 Views)

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Says Nigerians Love Him Now Cause The Whole World Do by JoshOpara1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Burna Boy, who was declared winner of the BET awards for Best International Act and featuring in Beyonce’s Lion King Album, have turned out to say that Nigerians love him now because the rest of the world does.

Speaking of his album which will be released tomorrow and his music in an interview with Billboard, the Rivers State-born singer said his plan is to take his music worldwide and also play in a stadium in China. But first, he’ll embark on a 17-date global tour of 1,000- to 3,000-capacity venues starting Aug. 9 in Toronto.

He was noted that have said “Nigerians love me a lot more now because they can see that the whole world likes me, too".

They think I’m something special, but I’m not. I’m just a human whose skill is making music. The way I see it, everyone plays their own role in the world, and no role is more important than the other.”

On becoming one of the richest Nigerian artists, he concluded by saying, “You are only as rich as where you come from, and Nigeria has a lot of poverty.”

Source: https://sabibaze.com/checkout-what-burna-boy-has-to-say-over-the-love-nigerians-now-have-for-him

(1) (Reply)

Thread Modifying / Growing Up I Felt Men Were Monsters - Ifu Ennada / William Abada Iwuchukwu Bags Award For Humanitarian Services In Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.