Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,136 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Finally, A Legit Way Of Making Money While Sleeping Is Here!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally, A Legit Way Of Making Money While Sleeping Is Here!! (217 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, A Legit Way Of Making Money While Sleeping Is Here!! by Mikel4xrist(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Everyone needs money, whether Dangote(Burna boy sung it) or Speedy. We all need money to solve our immediate problems. Even the founder of nairaland needs money, that's why he founded this website.
I happened to stumble upon this mini group on telegram, and discovered that they were helping people solve the problem of money money.
It's a small community of people who have stuff which they aren't using at the moment, but which they'd love to share with others. They come to this group and rent it out to other people who might need the stuff on the group.

You can rent anything, from a pen to an elephant, and get it delivered to your doorstep. I even rented a room for one night on the group and I can tell you, I was amazed....

I think you should try it out. Probably you have suits in your wardrobe, or a bicycle, or a hat, or a bag, or your self .com room, well furnished and arranged, or a desktop computer, or even a hall or office space,you can make money by putting it up on the group.

The admins even went to the length of making the group secure by helping verify people's identity and address before allowing them to rent your product.

It's a secure group, and it's nice. I recommend it. Here's the link to join. Check on Telegram for Official24rentz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Gift Of Alphmas Furniture / Mini Impprtation Without Importing A SINGLE Product / Bitcoin Price Analysis: Breakout Could Spur Bullish Reversal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.