Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,002 members, 7,890,272 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (866 Views)

Newborn Baby Is Discovered In A River In Abuja (Graphic) / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by MGab25(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
A new mother just did an Instagram video expressing her dissatisfaction over the looks of her baby, as she thinks he’s’ ugly.

Her statement goes as thus; “Our biggest fear was having an ugly baby. Now, look. Look what the f*** I got. Look at him. He is so funny looking.” After saying that, she turned her child round for viewers to see.

She also complained about the Bald patches on his head.

She continued: ” I never wanted to have no ugly baby. I just knew there was gonna be a 50 50 chance that one of these kids was gonna come out ugly, because of him (her man).”

Watch the Video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/mother-expresses-disappointment-because-she-thinks-her-baby-is-ugly/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by MGab25(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by MGab25(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin Lol! When you'll always prefer Big Dicks... Did you ever bother to check if the "carrier" is cute?
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by MGab25(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by tooth4tooth: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Talking as if she's fine. undecided undecided Like that user said"she doesn't deserve a child".
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by skultrick(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Some women self, how old is this one? Ehh?

If only she prayed and fasted for this beautiful innocent soul, she would have been singing God praises.

Well, the internet never forgets, this child will grow to see this video, and then will hate this woman with passion.

Nothing pains and breaks my heart than when family denies me.

I only pray she doesn't harm that child, well if she does, this post will incriminate her.

Useless bitch.
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" by omipatoranking(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
am sure u av heard of da song nobody ugly so shut d Bleep up wen d child grows up it wil luk gud nd bsids y nt show us d dads pics let c wer d problem is cumin frm *spits*

(1) (Reply)

Other Africans Joins Nigerian To Fight Back Xenophobic / FUTA Godfather And Goddaughter ASSAULTS Female Student: Video / Five female students rape biology teacher to coma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.