Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol (12052 Views)

Thief In Tears After Being Caught Stealing N14 Million MTN Solar Panels. Photos / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by Warrior07(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tramadol isn't a hard drug. Its Only an abused drug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
i thought they have ban its importation....indeed there was a country called Nigeria
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by iLegendd(m): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2019
CheedyJ:

Hmmmmmmm...trams is 1h or 4h per tab/capsule but I'm sure ur natural way go be like 5 or 10k..
Not just natural, but permanent. It has never failed. Tram has side effect when consumed too much.

With the natural and permanent way contained in that Lasticle, you'll wonder why you never found such a solution all these while.

To download and read the free version, click here: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

How will you feel when you wake at 4 AM and you want to make love to you wife, but you need to wake earlier to take drugs before you'll be able to last long.

On the other hand, how will you feel when you have the power to wake and get started without drugs, yet last as long as you want?

That is the difference between Lasticle book and drinking drugs.
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by okocha170(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Business ideas you can start with #1000 or less, having good profit using your phone without stress, with the basic principle and tutorials to guide you.

http://www.madethrough.
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by Cmanforall: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Are they fake? If so, it warrants the destruction.
But Tramadol still has a place in healthcare.

1 Like

Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by Drhighchief11: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2019
fashrola:

Yes ooo just send Seun your account number to be credited
ok.
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by jericco1(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2019
something wey dem don resell
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by follock007(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
for the past for years people have been doing all kinds of experiments to me with drugs while they call the name of their king. they intend to use it to turn me into a subject which they are doing. and the local government and police are aware i think
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by shogsman(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2019
mild opiums like tramadol aren't anywhere near hard drugs,they don't pay us enough to have a drug problem in this country.
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by Jonovo98: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Hope they will do it, as just said.
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by sirjomore(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore5:
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), in collaboration with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), on Thursday destroyed tramadol and hard drugs valued at N14.7 billion.

The Assistant Comptroller of Customs in charge of Enforcement, Inspection and Investigation (E,I&I), Aminu Dahiru, who is the committee chairman on the occasion marking the joint destruction of the drugs, said the seizures would prevent crimes such as kidnapping, armed robbery, banditry and others threatening the peace and security of the country.

The exercise was witnessed by NAFDAC and ACG Dahiru, who lamented that the hard drugs would have caused damages if they had been allowed to enter the society via smuggling.

See more; http://gistmore.com/customs-nafdac-destroy-n14-7b-tramadol
meanwhile same product worth more than N100 million slips into black markets unnoticed...
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by mafiano1986: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
sirjomore:

meanwhile same product worth more than N100 pmillion slips into black markets unnoticed...
That is good, let them keep sliping in to the market, we the consumers need to keep getting our supply.
Re: Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol by Shadow4023(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmmmm too bad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed [right][/right]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naijahost.com.ng Aircrew/Airhost An Organized Crime / Okwale Community In Rivers State Invaded By Gunmen, 5 Persons Killed - Photos / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.