Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerians React To Chris Brown, Davido, ‘blow My Mind’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Chris Brown, Davido, ‘blow My Mind’ (507 Views)

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Chris Brown, Davido, ‘blow My Mind’ by spyjulius(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Singer David Adeleke popularly known as' Davido' and American pop singer, Chris Brown have released their anticipated collaboration, ‘Blow My Mind’.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that Davido tweeted the song’s release on Friday via his handle iam_davido. He said, “Blow my mind out now.”
The collaboration was first teased on July 12 when Davido posted the cover art showing himself and Chris Brown animated with smokes puffing off the top of their heads.Following the announcement, fans had been eager to listen to award-winning Chris Brown’s take on Afrobeats.

Brown is an award-winning singer and actor who has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
Source:

Re: Nigerians React To Chris Brown, Davido, ‘blow My Mind’ by dollytino4real(f): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chris Brown I love is jam don't judge me i won't judge u
Re: Nigerians React To Chris Brown, Davido, ‘blow My Mind’ by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
That jam too dull

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Moment Mercy Almost Killed Omashola On The Dance Floor (video) / #bbnaija: BBC Also Takes Up News About Khafi's Investigation / Nicky Minaj Beef With Ricky Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.