Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress (889 Views)

Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' / Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress by chiomarita: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Light skinned Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom has expressed her disappointment at the way some Nigerian ladies are glorifying internet fraudsters also known as Yahoo boys.

The Anambra State born script interpreter who is currently on set shooting her new movie, The Survivors, maintained that she can never have anything to do with any man that posses questionable wealth.

She tells [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] : "I honestly, don't understand why some girls are dating yahoo boys, after they know the source of their wealth. I hear them say, 'na dem dey spend pass'. They steal from people and spend on you? I pity your generations. My dear, I have never in my life supported internet fraud and till I die I will never support them. As long as I know you are into any fraudulent activity, I will never give you my attention. These guys are destroying lives and giving our country bad name. I can't date or have anything to do with any of them."

On her relationship status, Miss Elom admitted she's still single, but have learned certain lessons about relationships.

"I'm not in any serious relationship at the moment. The sad part is that, sometimes you break your own heart by falling in love with people you should have just had sex with and moved on...Read on https://pearlsnews.com/omalicha-elom/

Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress by Mutemenot(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Dis one is still talking of dating shocked
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress by Wealthierboy(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Thank God say we cannot date you and we don't really wanna date you
We just wanna fvck and pass okay
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress by DRPAIT123(m): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2019
But you can collect money from a man without asking about his source of income.
Woman:Honey,its been a year now since we started dating,you've spent so much to take care of me,thank you am grateful but please,what do you do for a living
Man:hmmm,am so scared to tell you
Woman: but why,are you hiding something?
Man;noo
Woman;The only reason I will leave you is if you are a yahoo boy
Man;okay love! I'm an armed robber
Woman:�
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2019
B4 nko
Re: I Can Never Date A Yahoo Boy - Omalicha Elom, Actress by opebiboy: 5:52am On Aug 04, 2019
But u are fvcking one secretly for money

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Mike Bbnaija? / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Want To Be Evicted On Sunday – Khafi / Actress Ruth Kadiri Welcomes Bouncing Baby Girl In Sweden. See First Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.