Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,498 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) (58080 Views)

I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment / Bbnaija 2019: "Frodd's Tears Were Real, His Mum Was Hospitalized And More".... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by okah86(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin pregnancy tins
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by lawrsmith(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore5:
Teen actress and Ned Nwoko youngest wife, Regina Daniels has been hospitalized and currently receiving treatment with an unknown illness.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-gets-hospitalized-receiving-treatment-photo
OGA Nwoko; well done work oooo grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Olorunnim: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2019
À dó dáku
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by sylve11: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Ciaos:
Unknown shocked person way dey receive gbola everyday and night no be belle dey worry am. Which one be unknown illness again. Hmmmmm!!!

better gbola.... grin cool
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Princeofasia: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
she is about to be used grin
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
mamajj17:

It does my dear, hv been there grin

You guys a joking right.

Symptom??

Loss of fluids or something you mean?

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by MaiconBest: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore5:
Teen actress and Ned Nwoko youngest wife, Regina Daniels has been hospitalized and currently receiving treatment with an unknown illness.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-gets-hospitalized-receiving-treatment-photo
This is what happens when an old dick jams a young pussy ����
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahaha! cheesy

Eyin Iya Mojuba O o o

Eyin Leman Oyun Igbin Ninun Ikarahun cheesy

Actually I First Thought It's Due To Too Much Of Merry Like drinks Of Hard Liguor Or Sesha Smoke.
You Know She Don't Used To Something Like That Before Married Rich Man. But After Come Across This Your Post

Who Am I Not Agree With This Your Opinion cheesy Straigt I Bow Down And Removed My Cap To Agree Without arguement With You Ma.

lol cheesy grin
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by savirihno(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2019
when you're sicking a old wrinkled pryk what did you expect. wetin concern me
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2019
judgementyard:
so what should we do?

Maybe Nairaland visiting committee should go and visit her.
Abeg, you get chance by 12pm?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Bad blood/weak sperm has entered her nothing like illness. Shikena undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
effect of expired sperm in ur system.
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by FIDELISFIDECENT: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Teen actress!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by amber222(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore5:

pregy
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2019
She don get belle
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
WHY WILL SHE NOT BE SICK WHEN SHE IS RECEIVING A 60 SOMETHING YEARS OLD D:CK .
SMALL PIKIN WEH NOR REACH TO WEAR KING CAP, IF HE TRY AM, NA HEADACHE DEY KILL AM.
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Sharon2real: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
What did you gain rejoicing for her illness
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Tfamily: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
GistMore5:

eh yah, na Belle e go be
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Could she be heavy*?
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Sharon2real: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yeye whats concerns sperm with her illness, speak positive abeg, the sugar daddy ladies follow nkor
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anything for the gram. In other news, is she pregnant?
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ned a.k.a sharp shooter/mvp is a goal!.....if u know, u know!
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Asssiinnn eehnn..

Oh! BTW, I ain't a nigga. I'm a "she" smiley

PopeFlatino:
grin grin Nigga u wicked ooo
But seriously everything for d clout is too much this days,no privacy is private anymore
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Maybe Nairaland visiting committee should go and visit her.
Abeg, you get chance by 12pm?
Chance ke,me I dey my house dey chill after a busy week, Happy weekend!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seenyo:
Ned a.k.a sharp shooter/mvp is a goal!.....if u know, u know!
angry grin grin. Childish.
You will see him now ranting. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Even if she die sef,does that change the date they pay my salary
Please dont angry me!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by naijajobx: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pregnant
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Regina we understand you were married as a child and your mother didn't allow you to grow into a woman before dumping you into a polygamous home but please it's time to grow up.everything and issue doesn't deserve social media attention

If you cannot put the pictures or videos of how Ned is ramming his old worn out phenese into that your underdeveloped vagin@@ then you should know everything about you shouldn't enter the social media space because even those ones living a quiet life minding their business, Nigerians still try and stick their nose into their affairs talkless of the showy,notice me kind of person you are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Spotted In Moscow, Russia (Photos) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.