Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume (1023 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Here is the moment a Man caught his fiancee with another guy, after traveling 2,400km to surprise her in a bear costume.

The man wanted to surprise his fiancee as he was dressed up in a bear costume.

On getting there, the man saw his fiancee with another guy. He was shocked and heart broken.

He left immediately with sadness, and his fiancee followed him. She begged him, but he refused and walked away.

Watch the heart broken video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/man-catches-his-fiancee-with-another.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume by Amazingman(m): 3:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Women
Cheating
Relatives
Re: Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume by maisauki: 4:11am On Jul 27, 2019
u don't know how much u safe ursef from high blood pressure by informing ur spouse or other half that u are coming over to their place

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume by gaby(m): 4:21am On Jul 27, 2019
He ended up surprising himself las las

My Grandma would say " o do mhen do body". That's in esan language grin

The bear costume turn to human costume sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume by Kingpee2(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2019
You should be lucky enough to have known bro ,I prefer to know if my fiancé is cheating rather than playing me for the rest of my life ,move on and find a better half of you instead,that’s how stars do�

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2019
It's a vicious cycle.

He gets heart broken, turns to a playa and starts breaking hearts. undecided

Many playas were once good "lover boys" that met a bad girl who broke them into pieces....

This is really sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? / I’m / If She Can Make Thick Soup Worth 500 Naira, Marry Her. ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.