Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pls Advise Me How I Can Approach This Big Man For Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Advise Me How I Can Approach This Big Man For Help. (932 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / What's The Best Approach To This Question "How Do You Handle Pressure"? / Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me How I Can Approach This Big Man For Help. by Paha: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
A friend of mine gave me the phone number of one of the prominent politicians.Not that he(my friend) is very familiar with the man.He is not.Now knowing quite well that its not all that easy to get the phone number of such people,i need an advice on how and what i can tell the man(Politician) when i call him on phone since he doesnt know me let alone seeing me for the first time,as such i know he will ask me many questions including who i am and how i got his number.The only thing i want from this man is how he can help me and get job through his connection.Please how will i go about it?.
Re: Pls Advise Me How I Can Approach This Big Man For Help. by Ask4delaw(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
Cal me on 07083524970 for a gud advice.my advice shld nt be made open
Re: Pls Advise Me How I Can Approach This Big Man For Help. by oshyno(m): 12:45am On Oct 17, 2010
Meeeeen.some are already scheming to get the line.

I have Gov Amechi,Ajumogobia and Omeha Numbers just lying on my phone sleeping.

Considering getting rid of them now sef .it make me mad that I have such numba on my phone and am still hustling like oke (ie rat)
Re: Pls Advise Me How I Can Approach This Big Man For Help. by james1(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2010
@oshyno.
You can turn those contact of yours to liquid gold.
Let's do business man.mail me jumejames@hotmail.com.pls specify in your mail as I won't reply if am not sure it is you.
Waiting to read from you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Admin Officer / Guinness Retail Devpt Manager Recruitment 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.