Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,019 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency (21452 Views)

Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps / Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by awa(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2019
....He actually lack capacity in every other things not just releasing the Zaky guy.
Don't bother we already know
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2019
fiizznation:
justice onneghen was suspended and not sacked, OK!!! A committee was formed to look into the corruption, false assets declaration against him. And at the end of the investigation the man didn't come out clean. A new cjn was appointed, one who's hands aren't stain with corruption. So what are you saying?

i tire for politics jari…

too many stories ups and downs

the best is to leave this country and enjoy ur suffering over there..
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by fiizznation: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

My friend shut up.. that ekuke dog is that one a justice? angry in a saner country he won't even smell a common government teacher in a school, CJN that was brought in based on nepotism and you are writing rubb1sh
Are you sure you are mentally stable? You are calling someone that spent about 50yrs in the law field a dog. Do you realize that you and your entire generation plus your next generation to come can never attain the position the current CJN has attained?

And what has nepotism or favouritism got to do with his appointment? Isn't he the most qualified person to be
the cjn? So he shouldn't be made the cjn simply because he read sharia law or because you and your ilks don't like his face? If you think he isn't qualify to be the cjn, then write a bloody petition to the NJC, or rather write a petition to hell. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by FarahAideed: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2019
yemaldo:

What about the court order?
I voted for buhari but what is happening these days... I hope I won't regret my decision

So you have not yet regretted your decision ?
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by majamajic(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2019
yemaldo:

What about the court order?
I voted for buhari but what is happening these days... I hope I won't regret my decision

u hope ?

u Said u hope ?
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by valarmorghulis: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

I didn't vote any, but Atiku has more sense, educated, reasonable and detribalised than your dog Buhari
See d way u day praise atiku cheesy
Can i call you a fulani sl... cheesy
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Lekanboii: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2019
He lacks power in everything.

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09o68535652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by fiizznation: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

so Buhari and Tinibu and amechi are clean abi?

bros leave that thing jari….

they know their dirty games being played
As far as am concerned, they are all clean unless they are found guilty by a court that their hands have been soiled in corruption and other theft related offences. You people can't be sitting in your dirty parlors and be labelling everybody corrupt without any substantial evidence to back up your allegations.
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by obailala(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2019
aolawale025:
Very funny. Just obey court orders then
Which court orders exactly?

I dont know how the legal system or bail works, but if someone is accused of more than one charge by different authorities in different jurisdictions and he is granted bail on one, does it automatically mean he has been granted bail on the other too?
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by orunto27: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Garba is talking like a Ventroloquist. He is funny dragging a controversy with the Shiits. The President should just ask ElRufai to Recommend Elsaksaky to be declared persona non grata.
There were many occasions when Elsaksaky didn't allow ElRufai and even Emir of Sau Sau to move, freely around, in their Territories, to do their jobs. He did this manytimes and from there became bolder, ruder and more vicious to attack the COAS.
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by obailala(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Fabnaija:
But Buhari has the power to disobey the Court order?
Which court order?... has he been granted bail on the second charge?
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by obailala(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

My friend shut up.. that ekuke dog is that one a justice? angry in a saner country he won't even smell a common government teacher in a school, CJN that was brought in based on nepotism and you are writing rubb1sh
Based on who's nepotism exactly? You do know he wasnt made CJN by buhari right?

I agree with you though; the entire Nigerian judiciary and the entire NJC must be entirely useless to have promoted an 'ekuke' from the ground up to the level of being the 2nd most senior judge of the entire judiciary.
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Bridget95(f): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Antoeni:
God bless the most responsible, patriotic and committed president ( Buhari) . Only people with archaic and primitive thinking hate him.
The corrupt people, Jezebels, looters and their sympathizers, militants, terrorists, fake herdsmen, oil thefts, secessionists, lazy youths, etc hate Buhari
Do you know that the old man has lost an eye and three of his sons? Imagine his state of mind now in detention. I am not a northern or a Muslim, I think he is passing through pains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Techsunny: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Antoeni:
God bless the most responsible, patriotic and committed president ( Buhari) . Only people with archaic and primitive thinking hate him.
The corrupt people, Jezebels, looters and their sympathizers, militants, terrorists, fake herdsmen, oil thefts, secessionists, lazy youths, etc hate Buhari
Who are those presidency?? Cabal , we knew they are in charge
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by ivandragon: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2019
naptu2:

The court ordered his release when he was being prosecuted by the Federal Government. That was a different case!

The Kaduna State Government set up an investigation panel and it began prosecuting El-Zakzaky after the panel submitted its report. This is a different case!

The judge in this case ordered that he should be detained and there have been 3 bail applications by his lawyers. The judge rejected the previous two. The 3rd was filed on Tuesday.

Therefore, Zakzaky is being held on the orders of the judge in the case that is before the Kaduna High Court!

So why didn't the FG release him at the time the initial court order was given?

Why is the FG spending 3.5m daily to feed zakyzaky when it's the Kaduna state government prosecuting the case?
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by OlujobaSamuel: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Yemaldo, kindly ignore those idiots. Who is he that curse whom the Lord has blessed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Techsunny: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2019
aolawale025:
Very funny. Just obey court orders then
My dear cabal is in control
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

This gibberish and balderdash has become lame and stale.

I pray for you today, may you one day be held illegally after a court has ordered your release.

May "fake herdsmen" and bandits make sure no one or crop is left in your entire village.

May your life forever be steered the way Buhari has steered the destiny of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Amen.
I join to say Amen to this early morning prayer.. So shall it be in his life ,Amen again.
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Jesusceejay247: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Antoeni post=80667870]God bless the most responsible, patriotic and committed president ( Buhari) . Only people with archaic and primitive thinking hate him.
The corrupt people, Jezebels, looters and their sympathizers, militants, terrorists, fake herdsmen, oil thefts, secessionists, lazy youths, etc hate Buhari[/

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by HabaHaba: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Antoeni:

You hate Buhari more with your sycophancy!!!
People who can not tell the King truths about his extra judiciary misbehaviors are worst than Terrorists.
May God punish the deceiver and arm chair promoters of evil government divisiveness.

Haba!

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by HabaHaba: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Awol1:

This gibberish and balderdash has become lame and stale.

I pray for you today, may you one day be held illegally after a court has ordered your release.

May "fake herdsmen" and bandits make sure no one or crop is left in your entire village.

May your life forever be steered the way Buhari has steered the destiny of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Amen.
Amen o
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by HabaHaba: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Praktikals:

The government is in a better position to know who constitutes a threat to national security cos of the information it is privy to. If they release him and he starts fomenting trouble, you folks will be the first to say the government cant secure lives and properties.

Are you privy to the information about Boko Haram started?

Please do your research and rethink.

Thank you
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Pasima(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2019
You are a big fool
Antoeni:
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Pabuchi: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2019
fiizznation:
No, you tell me. Since you guys are they ones accusing buhari of disobeying "court order".
Oga shift abeg, i already gave you the court order
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by HabaHaba: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Fanika22:
Please. Is ZakZaky a menacing person? Was he a terror to the neighborhood? If negative, then why the bleep is the guiltless and pure man being held in captivity?

Local man is confused

Because of Prophet Buhari O. Infallible Buhari.
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Glycosunde: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2019
I read in vanguard this morning, a high court in abuja just proscribed the shiites as a terrorist group. I just hope this won't be book haram part 2
Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Sunsets: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2019
fiizznation:
Sorry but what court orders has buhari disobeyed?

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by bayelsaowei(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2019
ivandragon:

So why didn't the FG release him at the time the initial court order was given?

Why is the FG spending 3.5m daily to feed zakyzaky when it's the Kaduna state government prosecuting the case?
you dont have to waste your time trying to help those simpletons supporting the actions of buhari asking stupid questions like "which court order"?..until this same level of injustice is meted out on them or their families then would they keep their rotten mouths shut.

Do those mofos want to tell me that the Kaduna state government is not in cahoot with the FG to keep that man in detention??..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency by Ikidons(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2019
We buy your story but you no give us change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.