Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) (426 Views)

PHOTOS: Obi Cubana Highly Elated As Brother Joins Politics / Obi Cubana Elder Brother Ike Cubana Joins Politics (pics) / Banky W Shocks Public.Joins Politics!!! Pictures... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) by Tundemanias: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Lisel Heise Lisel Heise, a great-grandmother from Germany has believed she is going away into politics. According to AFP, the woman’s aim to key in politics crystalised a a small amount of living before her 100th birthday, once organisers of a shared inquiry slash off her microphone.

Heise, who retired from philosophy educate 40 being ago, was in dispute for the reopening of an al fresco pool.

“When I in progress out, more or less citizens truly didn’t choose to listen in to me actually — they regular pulled the plug!” she said, dispel stunned by the impudence.

“Now make somewhere your home from around the humanity are future to utter to me. Who’s laughing now?”

What misused was Heise’s election, against the odds, to the municipality association of Kirchheimbolanden in southwestern Germany perfectly weeks after she embarked on her second century on the planet.

It was no industrial accident that the consortium galvanised Heise, prearranged two issues tight to her heart: offspring family and freely available health.

Those concerns carry out moreover dovetailed into an added pet cause: climate protection.

The remarkably brisk Heise says she has full inspiration from the Fridays for outlook youth affirm movement.

“The kids especially give out me hope. at hand is a leaning in politics to favour the car business and that’s counterproductive,”she said.

“It’s major that the youth aren’t recently behind you for the grownups to complete something.”

Heise, who takes day by day walks through the charming erstwhile city of Kirchheimbolanden.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/27/100-year-old-distinguished-grandmother-joins-politics-photos/

Re: 100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) by Tundemanias: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2019
shocked
Re: 100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Lol.

This woman must have heard the exploits of Buhari, her fellow dinosaur, in Africa.

If a certain Buhari could make it with a NEPA bill we've not even seen, you can too.

Good luck momma!
Re: 100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) by Bilabong(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Play me mama by 2baba... Any Dj in da house.
Re: 100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) by Davash222(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Muga-babe at 95 is already looking like an idol while this mama at 100 is still healthy and standing. Make I no talk sha...
Re: 100-year-old Distinguished Grandmother Joins Politics (photos) by Joshmodest(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2019
I thought things like this only happens in Nigeria....
If this woman had contested against buhari in Nigeria , I will wholeheartedly vote for her , cos there is no one lifeless than the lifeless man !!

(1) (Reply)

Personality Profile: Anthony Enahoro E "Father Of Nigeria State" / What Obasanjo Told Hausa/fulani, South West, Kogi Leaders In Abeokuta / Amnesty International Fires Back At Buhari Government, Says No Going Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.