Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,417 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire (31015 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Hey stranger grin
Stranger?? Oh God, My heart crycry I am in pains... lemme die in peace
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Tamarapetty(f): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Stranger?? Oh God, My heart crycry I am in pains... lemme die in peace
Lol, no vex boo! Hawayu my love.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, no vex boo! Hawayu my love.
Aww Hehehe, I am good gringrin Hope you're doing good too Lady? grin
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by meekah: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chrysz:
Nigerian Sir.
thanks correction noted
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Xmen149(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
So she got admission at either 14 or 15 years if it's a 4yrs course.. and if it's 5yrs course then started at 13 years..hmmmmmmm

Do UK universities admit kids into school or has Naija made me to believe above 18years is the ideal age

Congrats
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by MILLERMannn: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

That's your business dear ...your call ..if you were truly intelligent and hardworking "lecturers " who don't know shit"won't have frustrated you ..if you had manners which obviously u don't or carried your self well no one will victimize you ...

Very true.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ugosample:

look at What this one is saying? ,??

is this one joking?

if I were truly intelligent....... undecided

if I have manners which I "obviously" do not have?
really?

..if you had manners which obviously u don't or carried your self well no one will victimize you ...

so the lecturers should victimize a student under any guise?

You are a TYPICAL punk ass Nigerian who is content wirt the rot in the soakawat pit we call universities in NIgeria undecided
black monkey like you

You mean to tell mr you don't know that there are lecturers who "misplace" the scripts of female students that the want to sleep with, but refused

or the one that failed you for refusing to bribe him ?

You mean to say you don't know all these fvckery in Nigerian schools?

How a lecturer will tell you to your face that you will not pass his course and you can't do $hit undecided

or the one that will say A is unattainable

grin me, punk ass ?and when I say u have no manners u said what?

Guy,respect ur small body over there

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ugosample(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
MILLERMannn:

Very true.

Even you is saying very true undecided lipsrsealed

Olorun ma s'anu Nigeria yii sha

Under NO guise or circumstance does a lecturer have the right to "victimize a student "

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by seguno2: 3:29am On Jul 28, 2019
koropon:
How easy for public servants Seun ( NTA) and Kayode ( FRSC) to afford such a luxury. Just thinking sha. No harm intended.

Brown envelopes.
Sharing the money for buying equipment.
Is she a public servant or a civil servant

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ruchika2019: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ruchika2019: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Know More About Shakib Al Hasan
https://www.celebritiesbio.in/shakib-al-hasan/
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by seguno2: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Abrahamright:
That's our diverted funds, we can see where the money is going to.
Meanwhile, hook me up via Email at nwachinenerechibuezeabraham@gmail.com for your UAE (dubai) Visas...

Are you not the one helping them divert the money

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by seguno2: 3:34am On Jul 28, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
All Nigeria politicians children school abroad no wonder dey don’t f**king care about our education system

Is she a politician

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by seguno2: 3:37am On Jul 28, 2019
uuzba:

UK have done it again.
Convince another set of Nigerians to sell their father's house, carry the money and pay UK school fees.
UK never loses. They always win.
And poor Africans give them all their money.

You are very wise.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ajibade123(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
congratulations to her....... see 15 habits of highly successful student https://explicitsuccess.com/habits-of-successful-students/
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Tamarapetty(f): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Aww Hehehe, I am good gringrin Hope you're doing good too Lady? grin
yesss. grin
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tamarapetty:
yesss. grin
gringrin Your laugh dey make me laugh grin
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

my children will not spend a day in the pit latrine we call schools in NiggerArea

I regret every day I spent in Nigerian schools
making things unnecessarily frustrating and difficult

the lecturers most of whom don't know $hit will be frustrating and victimizing students
He has a point although stated in a non-compete manner. The UK higher education system has lost all iota of rigor, 45% of graduates get out with a first due to weird massive grade inflation. If you must send your kids anywhere, I'd recommend the US; that crazy rigor, and genius refinement is still present with them.

3 Likes

Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by laudate: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
martineverest:
she work for her money..she is a newscaster on ait
How much are exactly do newscasters earn on AIT??

martineverest:
she has been working for almost 20 years there....even if she's paid at least 250k monthly for 20 years,won't that be enough?..she's a senior news caster
And she will not pay rent or utilities, or even medical bills in all those 20 years? What makes you think newscasters earn up to 250k?? Even if she earns that now, was she was earning that amount 5 or 10 years ago?? shocked
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ibmannob: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2019
Congratulations Oyindamola. We are so proud of you. This is clearly a focused young lady not distracted by stupid slaying and co.
It’s amazing that a young woman excels like this and what some idiots can do is body shame her, including women o! I am ashamed for you! And many of you have been writing JAMB and WAEC for years without success o. Such dumb and uninformed youth. Obviously, she doesn’t care about slaying without brain like the idiots abusing her,Haba.
So her parents went to bribe the University? Kai, I fear for this country o. On her parents, google is your friend. Seun Olagunju left AIT over 10 years ago and it was all over the media. She has gotten various appointments since. Google is there instead of making your stupidity public.
To those who congratulated the young lady, thank you for being sensible. I tap into this for my kids o.
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ibmannob: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2019
seguno2:

Brown envelopes.
seguno2:

Brown envelopes.
seguno2:

Is she a politician
Ruchika2019:
Know more about Virat Kohli
https://www.celebritiesbio.in/virat-kohli/

Imagine such dumb postulations! Kai, I fear for this county’s future o!
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ibmannob: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2019
Mustsucceed:

See myopic thinking did he ever wonder whether they had a business that was succeeding or whether that girl is a citizen and so didn't pay as much or whether she went on scholarship ...for her to have hadany offers of admission definitely she is intelligent

People are just dark hearted

Thank you o. My thinking too. They don’t even have updates on the parents o. Lazy youths
Re: Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire by Ibmannob: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2019
Ugosample:

this is not a nice thing to say

No need to respond to such faceless idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid / "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.