Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,548 members, 7,901,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) (33494 Views)

ESPN Ranks The 25 Best African Athletes Of The Century. Oshoala Is Number 9 / Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Femeto: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bunch of thieves for something that wasn't worth a red card.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jokerman:
Does Messi offer anything to the argentine team??

Having him and still losing 4 finals

I know where you are going with this, but quite pointless... Every player has his role in a team, and they are all dispensable.

Back to the topic, Messi has done his best for his country. A tree can't make a Forrest... It's easy to claim Ronaldo is better, but without players like Bernardo Silva, Pepe, J. Moutinho, Felix, etc, he won't truly shine...

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Sabby1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
MESSI !!!!

No doubt, he is one of the best and humble player on and off the pitch but should be very careful when dealing with football associations.

Football associations can make or break a player or official and no one is above their laws and punishments.
Ask Sepp Blater and Bility

South American football is the most rugged worldwide and both the players and officials don't take nonsense.

Though, Ronaldo fans right now........

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Kapeter(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Messi should have played for Spain. They are frustrating him unnecessarily in that useless America. When he was supposed to win the world cup, Higuan said no. When he was supposed to win copa, his own spirit said no, now cowbell or whatever they call themselves are at it. Europe is everything in football jare.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Kapeter(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sabby1:
MESSI !!!!

No doubt, he is one of the best and humble player on and off the pitch but should be very careful when dealing with football associations.

Football associations can make or break a player or official and no one is above their laws and punishments.
Ask Sepp Blater and Bility

South American football is the most rugged worldwide and both the players and officials don't take nonsense.

Though, Ronaldo fans right now........
he should keep mute and watch them rub shit on his face. F**k those useless conmebel or whatever. Undeserved red card was issued to him instead of them investigating, they kept mute untill he blasted them. Nonsense and south america.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Sabby1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kapeter:
he should keep mute and watch them rub shit on his face. F**k those useless conmebel or whatever. Undeserved red card was issued to him instead of them investigating, they kept mute untill he blasted them. Nonsense and south america.

Bro, forget about South American football, their corruption is on another level. In their local leagues, players do attack referee and match officials, players do fight against each other while match is in progress and their fans are something else. Remember the match between River Plate and Boca Juniors and you will know more about South American football.

So so appalling
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by ovasnews: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by penjm: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Valro:
From their the goat will retire. Maybe he should change to ram and be able to ram his way to a national trophy
look at your spelling of the word there(their) and you are calling him goat. you are struggling with spelling and he is making his good money. I think you should go back to learning to read class.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Crayfish09: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jokerman:
Does Messi offer anything to the argentine team??

Having him and still losing 4 finals

and how about getting to the finals and winning man of the tournament awards?

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Another Anti-Messi post on Nairaland shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by rodshafas87(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
If u like Banned him 4 life 4 all i care... U're still de great of our time Leo.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by FuckThaMod: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
This punishment is too mild cry what is $1500? 6months is too short, give him a year at least
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by useurkidney3121: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good for him... I was surprised this dwarf can even make such a barbaric statement after all the corruption he has been part of at Fc Barcelona, anyway that will serve as a lesson to others

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Pasima(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol
Valro:
From their the goat will retire. Maybe he should change to ram and be able to ram his way to a national trophy
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Pasima(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure Ronaldo is behind this, he doesn't want Messi to win the player of the year
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by sonofElElyon: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hilarious to the ribs... grin

Valro:
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Ajibade123(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
messi self did not care again those concaf people are hypocrite

anyway see how you can identity top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Adelivinggreat(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Buhdeuce:

A presales engineer is a role where you assist the salesman or sales team with technical support on the product the company is selling. You will be responsible for presentations, and you will/must understand the solutions end to end
Thanks alot for your response. As a graduate of business administration, will I fit into this role?
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by anonymous1759(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beverlyjean:
And that's how he definitely lost his chances at the balon d'Or... The final nail on the coffin

And Ronaldo will be crowned grin grin grin grin grin grin keep on deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by WaywardSon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Awesomefred32:
grin grin grin

Messi is just like a wifi that only connects around Spain(La Liga)

Unlike Ronaldo..
The real G.O.A.T

Like for Ronaldo
share for messi
TheWiFi shaa too strong,even cr7 carry league 2 times only for 9 good years

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Memberclub(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
timibare:
Ohh that calf....the only GOAT i know is C. RONALDO
Quit football bro
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by timibare(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
Memberclub:

Quit football bro
Quit Life braaaa

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by naijajobx: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Buhdeuce:

A presales engineer is a role where you assist the salesman or sales team with technical support on the product the company is selling. You will be responsible for presentations, and you will/must understand the solutions end to end
hmmm. My guy don enter. If u never do am before, tell Dem I am a fast learner.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Adelivinggreat:
I got an interview invite from enabledjobs for the role of a Presales system engineer. Pls is there anyone with tips or information of what I should expect. Thanks

This isn't the right thread to ask
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Buhdeuce: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Adelivinggreat:
Thanks alot for your response. As a graduate of business administration, will I fit into this role?

You need to first look at the company in question? What are they selling as a business? Do you think you can sell what they offer as a company? Is the role for experienced staff? It then Depends on how fast you can learn or if the company is going to train you.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Buhdeuce: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2019
DelphiOracle:
hmmm. My guy don enter. If u never do am before, tell Dem I am a fast learner.

Wetin you dey talk sef?
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Subomi99(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Messi that has not really been effective on international scenes before, now u want to ban him, its actually a waste of ban.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Subomi99(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Messi as far as I am concerned would emerge the winner of 2019 ballon d'or
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Subomi99(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Memberclub:
Quit football bro
For where
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Adelivinggreat(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhdeuce:

You need to first look at the company in question? What are they selling as a business? Do you think you can sell what they offer as a company? Is the role for experienced staff? It then Depends on how fast you can learn or if the company is going to train you.
Your responses have really been helpful. I will be going for the interview on Tuesday by 10:30
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Buhdeuce: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Adelivinggreat:
Your responses have really been helpful. I will be going for the interview on Tuesday by 10:30

Goodspeed and if you still have doubts, send me a dm and I will walk you through it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / Premier League Introduce 'head-to-head' Rule For 2019/20 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.