Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Desire For God's Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Desire For God's Blessing (164 Views)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / 2nd Day Of The Lords Chosen Programme, God's Blessing For Higher Level In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Desire For God's Blessing by jonatoye(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Desire for God's Blessing

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man will not but come to a point where he will desire no other thing except the blessing of God. You will not have a sense of fulfillment in whatever you do in the journey of destiny until you are blessed of the Lord!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And He said, "Let Me go, for the day breaks." But he said, "I will not let You go unless You bless me"
(Genesis 32:26 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If God has not blessed you, you are not blessed. There are several men who have influence, connection and wonderful possessions of life but are not fulfilled; some among these people go to the extent of committing suicide when it dawn on them that they can't go on in life despite all they think they have.

Jacob came to a point in destiny where he knew he could not go further unless he is blessed of the Lord. At that point the birthright he unlawfully got from Esau, the wives, livestocks and material possessions he got from Laban household became irrelevant to him. He needed the blessing of God as he prepared to advance into his rest and possess the name of God to himself.

A day is coming when you will meet God and you will need his blessing to enter into your rest. You must ensure that you do not fall short of God's approval and mercy as you advance in the journey of destiny!

Prayer Point:
Lord! May I never fall short of your approval and mercy, I receive the grace to please you all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You must live to please God if you truly desire blessing that comes from Him!!!

Have a Fulfilled Weekend!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures For Prayers / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Wears Rags? / Stepping Into The Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.