Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,157 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

Top Four Excuses You Must Never Make - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Four Excuses You Must Never Make (178 Views)

Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Mistake a Born Again should never make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Four Excuses You Must Never Make by TundeKorede: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
TOP FOUR EXCUSES YOU MUST NEVER MAKE

Excuse is the foundation upon which failure is built. Anyone who loves giving excuses to salvage himself from receiving blame will hardly succeed. Great people are not the ones who give reasons for failure.

Nevertheless, great men are those who accept responsibility for their failure and proffer solutions to it. A life that is full of excuses is a life that is irresponsible. However, I want to show you top four excuses a person must not give.

TOP FIVE EXCUSES YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE
• “I am from a poor family.”
Can I ask you this? Is success only meant for those who come from the rich family? Has God never lifted those who had poor background?

Sincerely, do not let your background put your back to the ground. Your ability is not in anyway limited because you come from a poor family. And if it is limited, you created the limitation by your thought.

In the Bible, David was from a poor family before he became the king of Isreal. He was tending the flock when he was called to be anointed to be a King.

Ben Carson, the world renowned neurosurgeon came from a poor family. He lacked fatherly care and his mother was left to do menial jobs before she could take care of him.

Manchester United’s forward, Alexis Sanchez was a son of a woman who was a cleaner. He said he was motivated to succeed whenever he saw his mother cleaning school. Today Alexis has risen to become one of the best footballers in the World.

Let poverty motivate you to work hard. Do not let it demotivate you. Stop saying you cannot succeed because you come from a poor family. There are a lot of people who come from poor families and have become influential and great.

• “I have nobody to help me.”
John 5:5,7
[5]And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
[7]The impotent man answered him, SIR, I HAVE NO MAN, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

Another excuse people give is that they had nobody to sponsor them. This man stayed on the same spot for thirty eight years because he felt he had no man to help him. Logically, if that man had been crawling every year by himself he would have gotten to the pool. To me I think the man did not make the move enough, to earn his access to the pool.

Maybe, you are in this kind of position. Every time people accuse you for not working, you justify yourself by saying, you have nobody to sponsor your dreams. And God does not sponsor laziness. God will sponsor those who are trying their best to make it. Just start from somewhere.

When you have no man to help you. What do you do? Pray. When Daniel and his friends had no man to help them, they prayed. When the Jews had no man to save them from Haman’s insidious plan, they prayed. When Jabez had no man to help him, he prayed. When the Church had no man to help them release Peter from the Prison, they prayed earnestly (Acts 12: 5). Just pray! Pray!

Stop saying you have nobody to help you. Your creator is waiting to help you. And once you call upon Him, He will raise men to help you.

• I am the least in my Father’s house
Judges 6:15
[15]And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I AM THE LEAST IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE .

Gideon was too timid, being the last born in his Father’s house, he thought it was impossible for God to use him mightily. He thought God would only raise the firstborn to do mighty works for him. One of the excuses you must never make is to use your position in your family to justify your failure.

Blatantly, no matter your position in your family, God can make you great. Trust in the Lord and depend on Him. Work hard and do not depend on your elder brother.

Despite the fact that Gideon was the least in his family, God used him mightily to deliver the Israelites from the Philistines. Forget about your position in your family and work hard. The least can be breadwinner if he is helped by God. And the first born can also be great if he’s helped by God.....

Read the full article here @ http://www.tundekorede.com/top-four-excuses-you-must-never-make/

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings That Follows Happy New Month Message / God Or Men Pleaser? / Learn Unlimited Words To Praise The Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.