Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,165 members, 7,939,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria (476 Views)

Recommended Threads For FP (volunteers) / Call For Volunteers - Join Nantygreens / Volunteers And Committee Needed In Literature Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria by 1x2x3: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been on this platform for quite some years and have experienced enormous dramas , gained enough knowledge, earned from peoples contributions and now know how the mind of an average Nigerian works. Yes I have played politics, I have played tribalism, I have made fun of our typical slangs like Igbos, afonja and all then come to realize our fundamental problem is rooted in hatred, lack of education, tribalism, and religious discrimination. There is a huge need for a non-profit movement that will sanitize the average Nigerian against such negative vices which has kept the masses hostage for decades. Nigeria wasn't design to fail, we are supposed to go from strength to strength through unity and taking advantage of our growing populace rather we've kept deteriorating which is evidenced by decay in every sector of the country .

I watched a video of an Hausa Shiite member who is the leader of a small group of protesters and I marveled at his level of intelligence and how he spoke about the manipulations by the Elites, how these people brainwash the uneducated into fighting imaginary enemies. I couldn't sense any form of tribalism in a 10 minute long video, he had enormous courage that he made daring and striking statements against bad governance right in front of armed security forces. I could perceive how touched the Policemen were, I saw their inner persons wishing they could join the protesters but then their uniforms restricted them.

I would like to see a New Nigeria where there are;

1. Pure Unity and Oneness
2. Zero Tribalism
3. Zero tolerance for Political affiliation
4. No Religious Discrimination
5. No Godfatherism

It may seem impossible to some but believe me when I say the masses are beginning to get enlightened, they are beginning to see the manipulations and we need more hands to come together to birth this New Nigeria rather than disintegrate what we have.

A New Nigeria is urgently needed and I would need the coming together of those who are purged off tribalism, religious discrimination and political affiliations.

I am seeking a passionate team of volunteers which comprises of;

1. 3 good writers who can research and drive points persuasively

2. 2 experienced moderators

If you would like to devote your time to be part of this movement kindly signify so we can come together. Please be aware there are zero tolerance for Tribalism, Political affiliation and Religious Discrimination.

If you can't see pass those vices kindly stay away.
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria by donphosphate(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2019
available and interested
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria by 1x2x3: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
donphosphate:
available and interested

WhatsApp 0 7. 0 14 54 6513
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria by 11thGoldTREE: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2019
1x2x3:

WhatsApp 0 7. 0 14 54 6513
hi is the offer still available

(1) (Reply)

My Bank Robbery Experience / Biggest Disease In Africa "Foreign Accent Syndrome" -reno Omokri / Difference Between Feel Good Music And Great Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.