Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,020 members, 7,909,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Hot! Supply Of Irish Potatoes To The South West - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hot! Supply Of Irish Potatoes To The South West (275 Views)

Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) / Man From Plateau State Ready To Bring Fresh Irish Potatoes To Your City - Help!! / Supply Of Irish Potatoes And Sweet Potatoes From Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Supply Of Irish Potatoes To The South West by mikmash(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
hello there!
its easier said than done, they say. currently approaching the end of my service year (Nysc). I came to terms to understand every area has a comparative advantage over others, in most cases, the agricultural sector is one. therefore having close links to various markets in the North and south west Nigeria gives me the leverage to bring in commodities from each region. with this note, I can supply agricultural produce such as irish potatoes, onions, beans to the south west at cheaper prices.
Re: Hot! Supply Of Irish Potatoes To The South West by Ayotemide(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
What state are you in? How do the potatoes get to Lagos?
Re: Hot! Supply Of Irish Potatoes To The South West by mikmash(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:
What state are you in? How do the potatoes get to Lagos?
I'm in Ekiti currently, will soon be going back to kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

Unmilled Rice Needed / Establishment Of Natural Rubber / Get An Undiluted Knowledge On Snails And Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.