Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus (45269 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by raphy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=GrabHisBalls post=80690843]The man that touched her could be looking way worse. Speaking of 'age', you didn't come off as a matured man. Reason reasonably next time. [/quote

Leave the man o..na matured person lol.

Make you de stop this slide tackle u like to give people. Many people Here are grown ups you just don't know cuz its a faceless forum.
Take note.

Happy weekend my friend.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by waywardpikin: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
pDudd:
This dude looks like horror movie grin grin

Lol this really cracked me up. You're very correct!
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Princesscutes1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
fear those people that wear eye glass like this
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by CreativeJerry(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
This man don buy problem.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Truthsbitter: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin This woman looks troublesome, I wonder what would torment a man to have erection or urge to touch her...
God forgive me but I am seriously thinking same thing as you were ..
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Jaqenhghar: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jabioro:
This one that looks like ape? I am a very decent man..no car thrilled me to rape..I am a father with much responsibility, thinking of rape any woman is last can come to my mind ...my children are stars well known home and abroad..I am not your mate.. follow me to reasonable comments..Ok
You can only speak for yourself Mr. Man. Have yoy seen the number of rape apologists here?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Black men are nothing but dogs. Dirty pigs

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by noziz(m): 1:03am On Jul 28, 2019
This woman is very handsome. The man DAT had erection for her and touched her really get eye grin grin
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Chiefqueenn(f): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Jabioro:
This one that looks like ape? I am a very decent man..no woman can thrilled me to rape..I am a father with much responsibility, thinking of rape any woman is last can come to my mind ...my children are stars well known home and abroad..I am not your mate.. follow me to reasonable comments..Ok
Very immature and irritating. You say you're a father?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Tunagee(m): 4:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin This woman looks troublesome, I wonder what would torment a man to have erection or urge to touch her...

Men! You wicked o
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Kingsley10000: 5:03am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the height of assault.
Why will any sane woman manhandle a gentleman based on her hallucinations?
Such a man would never want to fóndle such a scary looking scarecrow in the full glare of other passengers.

Shebi if he now gives her an anointed slap someone somewhere will call him a coward?

She is there shouting sexual assault.
This man did not penetrate her with his thuraya,
he did not bring out her mammary glands from their brassier jail neither did he did not suck on her lips nor smack her butt.

He was just unfortunate to be in a bus, seated next to a deluded woman whose side breasst his elbow accidentally touched when Nurudeen the danfo driver entered one of the numerous potholes on the roads in Lagos.

It happens every time and any Lagos lady who is a habitual danfo user should already be accustomed to it.

I commend the bus driver and other passengers for doing the right thing by sending her off the bus.
Today is her day, one day she'd not be so lucky when she tries it with a man who is no sissy.
Nwamaikpe.u no go kill me
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Originalsly: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the height of assault.
Why will any sane woman manhandle a gentleman based on her hallucinations?
Such a man would never want to fóndle such a scary looking scarecrow in the full glare of other passengers.

Shebi if he now gives her an anointed slap someone somewhere will call him a coward?

She is there shouting sexual assault.
This man did not penetrate her with his thuraya,
he did not bring out her mammary glands from their brassier jail neither did he did not suck on her lips nor smack her butt.

He was just unfortunate to be in a bus, seated next to a deluded woman whose side breasst his elbow accidentally touched when Nurudeen the danfo driver entered one of the numerous potholes on the roads in Lagos.

It happens every time and any Lagos lady who is a habitual danfo user should already be accustomed to it.

I commend the bus driver and other passengers for doing the right thing by sending her off the bus.
Today is her day, one day she'd not be so lucky when she tries it with a man who is no sissy.

Hmmm..... guess it would be cool with a real man like you for men to be squeezing on your wife or mother ..... as long as they don't penetrate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by godofuck231: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Put her on a polygraph test machine and see the result , it hightime we started knowing facts not assumptions.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Ahmeduana(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2019
WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE CANNOT STANDBY THERE COMMENTS? MOST CASES YOUR COMMENT DOESN'T PORTRAY WHOM YOU ARE, IS JUST JUDGING EVENTS BASE ON NARRATION BY THIRD PARTIES!
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by deebrain(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Apparently, it was not true with the response on the background.

She must have been an issue even when she boarded the bus- judging from how even female passengers were scolding her in the crises.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Jabioro: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Very immature and irritating. You say you're a father?
Did read the first provoke comment?
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by joromii: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
Some men are just stupid...
your father is their leader
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol she suppose happy na.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by selemo: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2019
If a man touches sexually then you do the same too. Vice versa...Many women take advantage of this irrelevant thing... wink wink wink wink
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2019
I don't believe this shiitt... Look at the woman wella she doesn't look in the best appearance of a normal person.

I met something like these when someone accused me of stealing in a public....

At first I wanted to discard it as nothing till people started paying attention....

Na small gra gra save me that day o.
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Cousin9999: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Good. Show some respect, or else...
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by Halo22: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2019
But frankly speaking, the lady resembles a man nah. How could a guy go to romance this one inside a public bus?
Re: Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yusfunoble:
grin
New meme alert

Lol. I tell you. Make I download am. This woman will soon be shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians With Dead Body Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Do People Still Fall For This Kind Of Scam? / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.