Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Am Broken - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Broken (344 Views)

Broken Heart Quotes / Heart Broken !!! I Need A Female Frd Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Broken by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Am broken,am sad, am lonely, am in tears ,am depressed.I just want to the happy. I just want to smile again. I want God to fix me. I wasted 5 yrs of my life in this relationship. Despite all. I just want to be genuinely happy. Is that too much to ask for.
Re: Am Broken by onlinetomola(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
hireet:
Am broken,am sad, am lonely, am in tears ,am depressed.I just want to the happy. I just want to smile again. I want God to fix me. I wasted 5 yrs of my life in this relationship. Despite all. I just want to be genuinely happy. Is that too much to ask for.

Happiness is always free...
Re: Am Broken by donpedro11(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
hireet:

Urs is better, if I tell you my story in the hands of hypocrites that call themselves women you will weep, its a story that can fill 60 leave note
Re: Am Broken by fykes(m): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2019
5 years... And you r broken.... A relationship....
15yrs of maariage. 3grown up lovely kids and a once peaceful home all gone due to infidelity and life continued.
If u want God to fix u, u gotta lose urself to him.
It's d only way... Let go of all u think u know, bcom empty so God can remould u.
We r all clay in the potters hands
Re: Am Broken by Rayton(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
hireet:

try and have some time to yourself ..
love yourself first.... that's where healing starts.... eat well, sleep well and learn new things..... enjoy
Re: Am Broken by prettysassygirl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
so sorry dear,soon u would get over him

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Younger Women / Pls,help A First Timer / I Need A Lady Who Can F*ck Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.