Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,561 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio (413 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by Astark: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2019
*Residents hail Obaseki as contractor intensifies work on Ekehuan Road dualisation*

As contractor intensifies work on the dualisation of Ekehuan Road, which leads to the site of the Benin River Port project in Gelegele, residents in the area have hailed Governor Godwin Obaseki for keeping to his promise to drive infrastructural development in the state and open up the state for investment.

A cross-section of residents in the area maintained that the Governor Obaseki-led administration has done exceedingly well in infrastructural development in the area, citing the reconstruction of inner roads, laying of fibre optic cables for internet connectivity and the reconstruction of the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in the axis.

Speaking to journalists at the project site, a resident, Monday Osagie, commended Governor Godwin Obaseki for transforming different parts of the state, noting, “I used to live abroad but with the call of the governor asking us to come back as he is working to make the state habitable for all, I heeded his call. I am here to contribute my quota to the development of my state. I am pleased and happy as the state has great prospects with Obaseki on the saddle of leadership.”

He said that the dualisation of Ekehuan Road will open the area for more development and attract more investors, noting, “I am just amazed by the foresight of Obaseki. Look at the Benin River Port in Gelegele, if completed, it will bring huge investments and revenue to the state, as the Lagos port is already congested. Edo will become a destination for investors.”

Another resident, Mr Emeka Ezechi, commended the ongoing dualisation of the road, urging the state government to continue in its unprecedent urban renewal drive, adding, “I trust Governor Obaseki because he is known as Wake and See. The Governor is dear to our hearts and we will stand with him all the way, especially with this project in our area.”

*PHOTO CAPTION:*
*S2_001:*
Ongoing construction of drains as part of the dualisation of Ekehuan Road in Benin City, Edo State capital.

Re: Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by Astark: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Benin port will commence in 2020 and also the industrial park.2020 will be a busy year for Edo people.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by gaby(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Welldone Governor Obaseki, the wake and see governor, and the one who truly understands what administration cum management of scarce resources for sustainable development truly means.

That short man dey learn work because even if Obaseki runs as an independent, he'd trump any challenger.

Little wonder he is so bold and confident in his outbursts.

Kudos my Governor.

Abeg make una help me remind am to remember for this level, body dey hot.

Re: Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by Astark: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2019
gaby:
Welldone Governor Obaseki, the wake and see governor, and the one who truly understands what administration cum management of scarce resources for sustainable development truly means.

That short man dey learn work because even if Obaseki runs as an independent, he'd trump any challenger.

Little wonder he is so bold and confident in his outbursts.

Kudos my Governor.

Abeg make una help me remind am to remember for this level, body dey hot.
I just love how everyone in his adminstration love development including the new speaker.
Re: Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by gaby(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Astark:
I just love how everyone in his administration love development including the new speaker.

It's so encouraging and soothing to know that all hopes aren't lost just yet.
I'm still hopeful about Nigeria at large too.
Re: Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by Astark: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2019
gaby:

It's so encouraging and soothing to know that all hopes aren't lost just yet.
I'm still hopeful about Nigeria at large too.
Nigeria? I've lost hope in Nigeria a long time ago, just fucus on yourself and your people(ethnic group ).

Nigeria us not a nation but a British company

2 Likes

Re: Residents Hail Obaseki As Contractor Intensifies Work On Ekehuan Road Dualisatio by thesicilian: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Edo is starting to get a little of what Lagos has been getting for ages: continuity of progressive governance.

(1) (Reply)

"Don’t Frame-up Atiku Or Else..." - PDP Warns APC / Thousands Of Nigerian Soldiers Secretly Buried Night By PMB Administration - WSJ / Why We Fired Teargas At #Revolutionnow Protesters - Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.