Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz (4847 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Laughs At His Throwback Photo / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by GistConnect: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
GistMore.com

Pop singer Kizz Daniel in epic throwback looking like Simi with music producer, Sarz.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-looking-like-simi-in-his-throwback-photo-with-sarz

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by GistConnect: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by phintohlar(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
How nah
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Natoski5(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Guys aswear nobody is ugly, na jos money we need...

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by OTayobami(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Lolzzz my belle o! Which kyn insult be this na, how can they say he looks like simi
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by simonlee(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Kizz Daniels father be experiencing a "total memory recall" right now... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Jaysolu(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2019
Funny
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by midolian(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin

If you say Kizz used to look ugly and at the same time like the present day Simi when he was in a relationship with poverty, you are indirectly saying Simi is Ugly.

Tbh, it's unfair. embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

If you say Kizz used to look ugly and at the same time like the present day Simi when he was in a relationship with poverty, you are indirectly saying Simi is Ugly.

Tbh, it's unfair. embarassed sad
All in all bro, money works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by GistConnect: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by drginger(f): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
winkI know am a fine girl o am just waiting for my money to come so that the beauty Wil begin to show
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Sammy555(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chai I wonder as I go fine reach when this money come

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Sammy555(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
drginger:
winkI know am a fine girl o am just waiting for my money to come so that the beauty Wil begin to show

which year the money dey come na
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by drginger(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sammy555:

which year the money dey come na
Hmmm, Bros! we dey hope say na this year o
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Sammy555(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
drginger:

Hmmm, Bros! we dey hope say na this year o
hmm okay, are you male or female?
because girls no dey broke
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by drginger(f): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sammy555:
hmm okay, are you male or female?
because girls no dey broke
Female! Where the money dey come from na? If you dnt hv a good paying Job and popsy no be Dangote where u go see money?
Any rich babe u see without big job living big stil has anoda job,, informal job, no money is free grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Aphroditee(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
if I have money I will transform too
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Funmmyastic: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Money is good
Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Olufela30: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
My people hustle ooo, so your throwback pishur go be like your crush present best pishur !!!

Re: Kizz Daniel Looking Like Simi In His Throwback Photo With Sarz by Sammy555(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2019
drginger:

Female! Where the money dey come from na? If you dnt hv a good paying Job and popsy no be Dangote where u go see money?
Any rich babe u see without big job living big stil has anoda job,, informal job, no money is free grin
hehe you no lie but 90% of naija babes are into this informal job na

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bigboys / Photos: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Beautiful Mum For The First Time At The BET Aw / Kcee Kissing Phyno Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.