Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,939 members, 7,919,046 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus (3933 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Samsung A52 (photos) / Samsung S10plus Dous 8gb By 128gb Open Box At Give Away Price / Iphone X Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Timileyin1234(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2019
shogsman:
All of you wailing and abusing the guy,that iPhone X is as neat as new I recently sold my 3months old iPhone X 256 gig for 270k,and the s10plus costs 250k brand new so do the maths,iPhone X 256 gig uk used cost 250k
Na jealousy go kill some people, no mind them
Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Reeberry: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U are really crazy, even s8 price no reach iPhone X when bought new. So, next time try to shut ur fuckin trap
Na thunder go fire you.
Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Cornrows(m): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Laff wan kill me for this thread.

OP you already know the hate android users get for iOS users.
I don’t know why you would want to swap sef. Your iPhone X has a higher resale value.
Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by seunfly: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2019
shogsman:
All of you wailing and abusing the guy,that iPhone X is as neat as new I recently sold my 3months old iPhone X 256 gig for 270k,and the s10plus costs 250k brand new so do the maths,iPhone X 256 gig uk used cost 250k

Then he should wait till he sells it to an iPhone freak person and he can buy his desire Samsung with the money and keep the balance.

Iphone has higher resale value only to iPhone users, anybody that buys S10+ with his/her own money is likely an andriod users and he/she will likely not fancy iPhone that much.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by drjprince: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2019
seunfly:

Then he should wait till he sells it to an iPhone freak person and he can buy his desire Samsung with the money and keep the balance.

Iphone has higher resale value only to iPhone users, anybody that buys S10+ with his/her own money is likely an andriod users and he/she will likely not fancy iPhone that much.
Oga I dont know you but you have said it all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by seunfly: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2019
drjprince:
Oga I dont know you but you have said it all cheesy

It is funny how people thinks, Toyota has higher resale value but will I swap my 2019 Honda accord with 2017 Toyota camry?
Not possible, especially if I carry my own legs Waka go market with my money and open my own two eyes to buy new model 2019 Honda accord.

Likewise people die to buy antique cars with exorbitant money does not makes somebody who is not a fan of antique to liquidates his/her latest model for antique cars. If u own antique car and u value it more than my latest car, sell it at your perceived value and buy my latest car. That way nobody under values each other and a more acceptable and undisputable comodity is used which is money, that was why money was created in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by shogsman(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
seunfly:

You don't understand the meaning of resale value bro.
Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Timileyin1234(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Reeberry:
Na thunder go fire you.
Why do u want to kee urself on my thread. Like I was forcing the phone on u grin. Jealousy no go kee u

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Timileyin1234(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Cornrows:
Laff wan kill me for this thread.

OP you already know the hate android users get for iOS users.
I don’t know why you would want to swap sef. Your iPhone X has a higher resale value.
You won’t believe it’s Because of PES I wanted to swap the phone, I don use s8+ b4. more so, I have gotten the ps4 self but I don’t why this guy want to die on my mata
Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Reeberry: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Why do u want to kee urself on my thread. Like I was forcing the phone on u grin. Jealousy no go kee u
Yet, you haven't gotten your dream phone (S10) and crying over itgrin

1 Share

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by onyidon21: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
shogsman:

What are you saying their price is the same and the iPhone X has a higher resale value,so what’s your point
IPhone x has a higher resale value than Samsung s10+ only for the iPhone fan boys and those that know nothing about the smartphone market.
In terms of performance, the two phones are not in the same level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by shogsman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
onyidon21:
IPhone x has a higher resale value than Samsung s10+ only for the iPhone fan boys and those that know nothing about the smartphone market.
In terms of performance, the two phones are not in the same level.
I tire for you android fan boys,what you just said does not change the fact.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by drjprince: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
seunfly:

It is funny how people thinks, Toyota has higher resale value but will I swap my 2019 Honda accord with 2017 Toyota camry?
Not possible, especially if I carry my own legs Waka go market with my money and open my own two eyes to buy new model 2019 Honda accord.

Likewise people die to buy antique cars with exorbitant money does not makes somebody who is not a fan of antique to liquidates his/her latest model for antique cars. If u own antique car and u value it more than my latest car, sell it at your perceived value and buy my latest car. That way nobody under values each other and a more acceptable and undisputable comodity is used which is money, that was why money was created in the first place.
iphone started up by being expensive else I dont see anything exceptional about ios,and me an owner of samsung s10 plus will never trade it with even iphone 10x max doesnot even addup to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Onos01(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Can I swap my techno Spark 2 for iPhone 7, I will add money, I have my phone receipt.
Re: Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus by Timileyin1234(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Onos01:
Can I swap my techno Spark 2 for iPhone 7, I will add money, I have my phone receipt.
U can actually swap it, but eventuary not with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 4gb Two Months Plan Works On Android / Need MTN Manual Settings For Nokia Lumia 822 Verizon Version / Update your Finger Print and Receive 17,000 Naira Bonus(use within 7 Days) - MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.