Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,394 members, 7,940,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League (722 Views)

Greenwood Is 3rd Youngest Utd PL Scorer & Youngest Player To Score This Season / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League by jumxie(f): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Liverpool have signed the youngest player in the history of Premier League.

The player is Harvey Elliott is just 16 years old, and he has make a history of becoming the youngest player to be sign in premiership.

The player make a record signing from Fulham , the UEFA Champions League winner announce on Sunday.

“To have joined the club that I supported as a boy is a dream come true for me and all of my family and it’s an incredible feeling to now officially be able to call myself a Red!” Elliott wrote on Instagram.

The Youngster made is first appearance in the final of the League cup at just age 15, where they eventually became the winner , after beating Millwall 3-1.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League by NwaAmaikpe: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

Child abuse.
The youngster's youth has just been robbed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League by Oche211(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very good. Catch them young. Wish the guy a successful career ahead

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League by Temptee101(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Catch them young

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League by Oche211(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Child abuse.
The youngster's youth has just been robbed.
take you time. Atleast, they are better than the Nigerian government take robs and rapes her youths.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Agrees €17m-a-year Deal With Real / Parlour Warns Abraham: Don’t Dump England For Nigeria / Messi Returns To Training With Barca Teammates Before UCL Match Against Dortmund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.