Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,152 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo (24613 Views)

Nigerian Officials Diverted $100,000 Meant For Women Basketball Team - SR / Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA / Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by ABCthings: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Emu4life:
You are stupid. No apology /regret
I'm not stupid! see how he was saying shame on Nigeria.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nathphil(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Twitter warlords over to you guys. Still occupied with Kenya vs naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Death to all chanting sai barber

The country is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by skyfather09(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
God why... who we offend abeg
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Olayinka8793(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sai Baba !
Yeeee who slapped me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
ABCthings:

Shame on Nigeria

Shame on you

Shame on Buhari

1 Like

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Antara0503(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
This country is a shame among nations on earth.

I have one question,is there any nba(american professional league.i.e teams like Minnesota timberwolves,san Antonio Spurs,okc e.t.c)player among these guys?
u hear say op talk say chan equivalent,chan players dey play abroad?
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Obere4u: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
LoveJesus87:
Some of the great Achievements of the Buhari lead APC administration.

Leave Buhari and APC out of this.. This got nothing to do with party..

Sports administration in this country died a long long time ago.... All they do at the sports commission is to share money... Will they say no money was released for this? Haven't the administrators paid themselves their entitlements, why can't they get a good place for those guys? Why is massive corruption found in everywhere sector in this country?

4 Likes

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by jahbiz: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Something is wrong with Africa
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by RulerIAm(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oh my country!

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
skyfather09:
God why... who we offend abeg

Humanity was offended
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by ABCthings: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shame on Nigeria

Shame on you

Shame on Buhari
What do you people gain from devaluing your country instead of building it up.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
ABCthings:

It is a big shame on Nigeria because those athletes are representing Nigeria and if you are not appalled and ashamed by those images then you are shameless as well.

4 Likes

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by ABCthings: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
byrron:

Subhuman thinking.
But saying 'Shame on Nigeria' is good abi?
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
ABCthings:
But saying 'Shame on Nigeria' is good abi?

How do you reason for heaven sake? Which country are they representing?

Shame on whatever country that subject's it's athletes with such high level of neglect as if they are animal's and if that country happens to be Nigeria then a bigger shame to it.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by ABCthings: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
byrron:

It is a big shame on Nigeria because those athletes are representing Nigeria and if you are not appalled and ashamed by those images then you are shameless as well.
Just how will saying shame on Nigeria help the matter? If they can't get a place to sleep then whose so ever is responsible should be dealt with and not coming here to say shame to Nigeria. Things like this can happen to any nation not just Nigeria.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by ABCthings: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
byrron:

How do you reason for heaven sake? Which country are they representing?

Shame on whatever country that subject's it's athletes with such high level of neglect as if they are animal's and if that country happens to be Nigeria then a bigger shame to it.
Is it Nigeria as a whole that did not make arrangement for them? I'm saying the people involve should been dealt with and not defaming your nation.

It just like blaming all nairalanders for the failure of seun.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Poor logistics and planning.

1 Like

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
When d country is ruled by a dullard
and the people under him decide to milk the nation dry instead of making it grow
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by shogsman(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
I thought the organizers are responsible for their accommodation, am I missing something,poor hosting is the problem here,how is this Nigeria's fault.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nothing new there... Some imbeciles here will blame it on the delay in ministerial appointments. Pathetic country. undecided
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
ABCthings:
Just how will saying shame on Nigeria help the matter? If they can't get a place to sleep then whose so ever is responsible should be dealt with and not coming here to say shame to Nigeria. Things like this can happen to any nation not just Nigeria.

Just like I said earlier on, if you are not ashamed of those images of athletes being left out in the cold for representing their country then you are shameless because every rational being ought to be naturally disgusted and ashamed of such treatment how much more people representing their country.

The country that sent them their to represent them without first making adequate preparations for them is a shameless country and it deserves to be shamed.

A country that is so fond of treating its athlete's with derision and ridicule each time they are out representing their country is a shameless country.

Any form of idiotic rationalization for this national embarrassment all in the name of hunger induced patriotism is equally a shameful act.

1 Like

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
The Nigerian National Basketball team, D'Tigers that went to the FIBA AfroCAN in Mali allegedly slept out in the cold as there was no provision for hotel or accommodation for them.

Super sports analyst, Oluwafemi Adefeso, cries out after some players in the national basketball team shared with him details of their trip to Mali.

He wrote;

7 ⭐ EKO HOTEL LODGING!

THE NIGERIA NATIONAL BASKETBALL TEAM

I am not the best carrier of BAD NEWS but this one can't be kept quiet. CHIEF!!! A GOOD CONSCIENCE FORBIDS IT.

I have personal relationship with atleast 9 players + coaches on the D'Tigers Team that went to the FIBA AfroCAN in Mali, the CHAN equivalent in Football. My dear friends slept out in the cold representing their country. BIG FAT SHAME ON NIGERIA!

If you call it beef, you have a problem! In fact YOU ARE SICK! YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION.

Our super Team Manager Victor Okoro came out the other day to justify an horrific 3 day road trip for a NATIONAL TEAM with ferried STRANGERS on the BUS representing Nigeria. Congratulations sir, you have done well.

I am super livid. What kind of a country is this?

HOME BASED NA CRIME?

SHAME ON THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

He went on to share screenshot of conversations with the players and pictures of them sleeping outside as no hotel or accommodation was provided on arrival.

https://lailasnews.com/nigeria-national-basketball-team-sleep-out-in-the-cold-ahead-of-fiba-afrocan-in-mali-photos/

On this I totally agree with you. If other people point it out some niggers will start foaming at the mouth
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Ibegtodiffer: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's a huge disgrace. Nigerians are the most patriotic set you can find. The money would have been cornered by one man in office. I urge the EFCC to investigate this issues and probe, where necessary. For ages, that is what continues to happen., be it in Milo Bball competition, national festivals (except for few states), NUGA, WAUG, African games etc Kai, man don suffer for this country Sha..

1 Like

Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by napoleonbaba(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
This country is a shame among nations on earth.

I have one question,is there any nba(american professional league.i.e teams like Minnesota timberwolves,san Antonio Spurs,okc e.t.c)player among these guys?

No, they're home based players playing in the Nigeria league
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
ABCthings:
Is it Nigeria as a whole that did not make arrangement for them? I'm saying the people involve should been dealt with and not defaming your nation.

It just like blaming all nairalanders for the failure of seun.

This is a pre-school type of mentality and reasoning and I won't indulge you any further.

I guess, those athlete's where there as representatives of the ministry of sports and not a Nigerian team and this shameful act will not be on Nigeria since they are not identified as a team representing Nigeria.

Hope you can you see the senselessness in reasoning in such a childish manner?
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by kbright2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigeria my country!
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Pablonkor: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
The fact that they didn't impress in the tournament doesn't guarantee the NBF to leave them that frustrated.

I feel so sorry for this Country.

Baba God thank you for bringing me into this world, but for the angel who directed me to Nigeria, I don't have anything to say till we meet
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Julius1351(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
WTF!
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
The shame is on Mali for allowing then to sleep out in the cold. There are ways of handling situations like this. The Mail and should have gotten them something.
Re: National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo by obaaderemi: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
ABCthings:
What do you people gain from devaluing your country instead of building it up.
Because it is easy to tear down Nigeria than to build it up. From the politicians to the hungry youth on the street and on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions / Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.