Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,500 members, 7,932,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Video: Baby Don't Leave Me Alone- Regina Daniels Begs Her Hubby, Ned Nwoko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Baby Don't Leave Me Alone- Regina Daniels Begs Her Hubby, Ned Nwoko (707 Views)

Regina Daniels Begs Ned To Free Ex Boyfriend From Kirikiri, See Ned Reaction / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Baby Don't Leave Me Alone- Regina Daniels Begs Her Hubby, Ned Nwoko by janefblog: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is sure living her life despite all the negative stories that have been written about her. The actress have given haters another bitter pill to swallow as she shows her hubby, Ned Nwoko, are still showing the world that they are madly in love with each other.

She shared a video of her professing her love for him as they enjoyed a ride together this afternoon. Watch the video below
https://janefblog.com/7617-2video-baby-dont-leave-me-alone-regina-daniels-begs-her-hubby-ned-nwoko/

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Opinion On This(men Only) / . / What Percentage Of Nigerian Ladies Marry As Chaste Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.