Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (19997 Views)

My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Sandalili(f): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Your Cheap Data

Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Sandalili(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Guyz on this thread be killing me shaaa grin
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Sgbate(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
First time she was like ;
baby am having a stomach Pain, so i said ayyah sorry,lets go to that pharmacy to get some drugs for u so later u go back home and rest, she said she will be going to my place from the pharmacy cos its closer, i said ok then
Getting home ,me thinking she was actually having a stomach pain sat on the chair away from her on the bed then she said no baby come over here and be rubbing my tommy for me to ease the pain, and from there before u knw it kpa kpa kpa.. .. .. .. ..
Later she said thats how the stomach does her when she is ho.rny shocked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by RexTramadol1: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
My wife ehn

Na so so " you're doing ur own now ooo, after u will say somebody is cheating"

I be like " Oya let's do small"

Na e she go say don't cum sad

2 Likes

Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Sandalili(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:
My wife ehn

Na so so " you're doing ur own now ooo, after u will say somebody is cheating"

I be like " Oya let's do small"

Na e she go say don't cum sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oyah who dey! grin
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Sandalili(f): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
My babe just bleeped me
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by KiggerLomo(m): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Sandalili:
Buy Cheap Data Plan
1.5K for 5GB
2k for 7GB
3k for 10GB
Check the banner for my number
This stuff sounds nice.. Not to sound selfish but I must sound am.. How person fit start such?
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Emarvel(m): 3:16am On Aug 09, 2019
KiggerLomo:

This stuff sounds nice.. Not to sound selfish but I must sound am.. How person fit start such?
DM me
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2019
More tea grin
Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
donbachi:
"baby pls help me and check if dis thing on my pvssy corner is boil"
If my babe tell me that kind thing sex don finish for dat day

1 Like

Re: For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? by okk4sure: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weneva she started rubbing and pressing my hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? / Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner? / Would You Marry Your Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.