Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (630 Views)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars by GistAlert: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
A seemingly innocent reply by Davido to a complimentary tweet has set Nigerian Twitter on fire.

A fan Tweeted at the singer this morning saying, 'Davido Working with Lyta brings Orgasm to my eyes. Davido has been helping young talent since 1846 There’s nobody around Davido that’s not successful I repeat Nobody, even his gateman is richer than me'.

In response to this tweet, Davido said, 'my gateman litt! 2 cribs 3 whips'.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/twitter-on-fire-davido-reveals-that-his-gate-man-has-2-houses-and-3-cars

Re: Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars by GistAlert: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019

Re: Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars by levrin: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
cool
Re: Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars by torin: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
kiss
Re: Twitter On Fire, Davido Reveals That His Gate-Man Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin

@ "I'm a graduate of your Father's Adeleke University"...

U go Adeleke university only to graduate and become online beggar.. Waste of money grin

(1) (Reply)

Gedoni Is Only Taking Advantage Of Khafi, She Needs To Leave Him Alone- Toke Mak / Ex BBNAIJA Housemates Bam Bam & Teddy A Set To Wed As She Shows Off Ring (Photo) / Twitter Users React To Wedding Photos Of A Lesbian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.